GetBinaryType

Aplicaciones de código fuente abierto para descargar

GetBinaryType

Notapor PowerDeath » Jue Abr 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Esta función permite obtener el tipo de ejecutable.

Código: Seleccionar todo
Importar "Pauscal.prp"

Const SCS_32BIT_BINARY = 0 
Const SCS_DOS_BINARY = 1 
Const SCS_OS216_BINARY = 5 
Const SCS_PIF_BINARY = 3 
Const SCS_POSIX_BINARY = 4 
Const SCS_WOW_BINARY = 2 

Proc GetBinaryType(lpApplicationName:Cadena,Referencia lpBinaryType:Entero):Entero, "kernel32.dll" "GetBinaryTypeA"

Proc ArchivoEs(Path:Cadena)

Var Ret:Entero,sMsg:Cadena

Si GetBinaryType(Path,Ret) <> 0
   sMsg = "El archivo: " + Path + " Es ... "  '
   Seleccionar Ret
            Caso SCS_32BIT_BINARY 
                'Es un Win32 
                sMsg = sMsg + "Aplicación Win32" 
                     Devolver "SCS_32BIT_BINARY"
                'Aplicación MsDos 
            Caso SCS_DOS_BINARY 
                sMsg = sMsg + "Aplicación MsDos" 
                     Devolver "SCS_DOS_BINARY"
            Caso SCS_OS216_BINARY 
                'OS/2 
                sMsg = sMsg + "Aplicación de 16Bits basada en OS/2" 
                     Devolver "SCS_OS216_BINARY"
            Caso SCS_PIF_BINARY 
                'Archivo Pif 
                sMsg = sMsg + "Aplicación Msdos tipo PIF"
                     Devolver "SCS_PIF_BINARY"
            Caso SCS_POSIX_BINARY 
                'Posix 
                sMsg = sMsg + "Aplicación POSIX"
               Devolver "Aplicación POSIX"
                'Aplicación de 16 bits 
            Caso SCS_WOW_BINARY 
                sMsg = sMsg + "Apliación de Windows de 16 Bits" 
                  Devolver "SCS_WOW_BINARY"
    FinSeleccionar 
    SiNo
        sMsg = "El archivo: " + Path + " no es una Aplicación win32, ni un binario Dos." 
   FinSi
FinProc
'verificar("c:\windows\explorer.exe") 
Imagen
PowerDeath

Sponsor

wholesale china jerseys 0-12-0-12-234951 cheap nba jerseys

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » Mar May 01, 2018 4:56 am

How Can You Get Hypoglycemia?Hypoglycemia occurs when glucose (the sugar that is converted from carbohydrates you ingest) is depleted. Its really hard to balance school and home life. I hate this guy so much, and am very uncomfortable with this feeling I have.

There no limit on how long you can be on them, and herpes medication is actually pretty cheap. In many ways, as the NFL gathers in Minneapolis this weekend for its glittery showcase, the fallout continues even as the president has mostly moved on.. My experience has been that even if the other squad is 5 dps and wants to play deathmatch, they will have a hard time overcoming even a 2/2/2 lacking VoIP callouts at lower rank games..

Micah. If you post in the community, if you message anyone, it must be in character unless warranted off. The sock hop was a social dance originating in the 1950s, usually put on by school groups, in which no shoes were worn on the dance floor. A shoulder dislocation, subluxation, or fracture can occur at any time, therefore, the Sling and Swathe Method is not limited to use on athletes.

cheap nba jerseys Any and every individual regardless of race, sex, etc gets the exact same treatment under those circumstances.. Sun RecordsA month after John arrived home, he was married to Vivian Liberto in August 1954; when they were married they settled in Memphis. cheap nba jerseys

cheap chian jerseys She won her first junior national title in the pentathlon at the age of 14. Our club went from a pretty densely populated area with zero disc golf presence to an area with 3 courses and a club with close to recurring annual 150 members. Aos 73 anos, minha v conseguiu se recuperar completamente de um cncer de mama bastante severo. wholesale jerseys

cheap football jerseys Whenever a patient would tell me about the difficulties of their life, which 95% did, I would say "at least it not X". I decided to use paracord (also called parachute cord or 550 cord). I have seen the lights appear in various areas up over the mountain and disappear in different locations. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys However, I think his skills would be better suited as a general than as a president. Something of a rare player specific term, used almost exclusively for Nelson Cruz.. Why did I join the Marine Corps? I didn't join because of 9 11. When the stones landed, they became people. wholesale jerseys

It's just as stupid and ignorant to have a problem with them not having someone who wants to speak out against guns at one of their events.. Any help for stopping this would be much appreciated!!. She has only discovered 6 ways of how not to do it. In spite of that, Netflix's movie inventory consisted exclusively of DVDs.

All four men decided to undergo hypnosis to unlock what was in their heads and they discovered their kidnappers where not from this World. It's not realistic like pubg and the building completely alters play style for both games.Call of duty not meant to have a battle royal mode? Why because it never had one before? Battle royal would be a side mod.Keep cod original? How by literally having the same thing year after year?Every game needs to add new content, otherwise your just releasing the same thing year after year with a reskin.

cheap jerseys wholesale Sometimes it a judgment call. Last spring in a fairly remote campground a homeless man who was mentally ill wandered into camp around 3am and started screaming at the top of his lungs about murder and lust and a lot of really spooky stuff. But drones also have limitations that give helicopters an advantage for other types of stories, according to Waite. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys supply In order to do so it is extremely helpful to put yourself into the mindset of a version of you that has what you seek. If the ball was somehow destroyed during gameplay, the lowest ranking member of the tribe would be sacrificed and his head was used as the ball. cheap jerseys supply

cheap mlb jerseys I was the car in the middle hit by someone texting and driving and I bump (slight damage) the vehicle in front of me after getting slammed by dude. I am not sure how the rotogrinders tool works and i have just a basic understanding of programming extensions but is it at all possible for the extension to include players win percentage cheap ncaa jerseys.
G7PAk6U0BH

cheap football jerseys 0-15-0-15-236707 cheap jerseys

Notapor eOWw4ArvBq » Mar May 01, 2018 6:15 am

I bought a udemy course and have been practicing everyday. It works perfectly for this size canoe. Her acting role is not only limited to drama, since she had been leading in different genres such as comedy, martial arts and sports. I just find Reddit splits, tendencies, and trains of thought interesting sometimes, lol.

cheap jerseys china When doctors told her she did not have much time left, her school asked the NCAA if it could move up its season opener by two weeks so Hill could play her first collegiate basketball game.. This tribe was the original residents of Alabama. Just ensure it's done tactfully so you don't end up in the news.. wholesale jerseys

Dell says these days marketing is geared toward the youngest consumers. Dr McMillan is still running the course, so I can imagine the exams changing much. This anticipatory anxiety often brings on more panic attacks than the original panic triggers.

I'd recommend the "Rich Dad Poor Dad". Thousand miles of cables. An Aura's target is specified by its enchant keyword ability (see rule 702.5, "Enchant"). My doctor was very open about SIBO and let me know that it is still a highly contested and doubted diagnosis so I not shocked that you running into doctors that are against it..

cheap baskball jerseys Here it just think about something that the giant. High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) ample evidence" of war crimes. I think noone would expect Jon.. An example of one such manuver takes place during the Las Vegas poolside scenes, and employs the help of two young women in form fitting swimsuits. cheap baskball jerseys

Bowen "Bo" McClellan was born in El Paso in 1907 but grew up just north of Waco in a town called West. I go through cycles where I will write more than at other times. At least one person was left with a bullet wound in the leg during a clash in January between Mahumapelo supporters and Save North West a group campaigning for Mahumapelo removal.

Some terrorist attacked the embassy and killed some US citizens. We use Homelife Academy, which is online and based in Memphis.. Kids can choose from life jackets with their favorite cartoon characters, while sleek and form fitting designs will appeal to more fashionable boaters.

Yes, in theory they should have white lable partner exchange in all major countries, so they can have local regulations and local banks covered. Often the cover has writing even on the inside. Hope this helps.Putting aside both sports having significantly different skill sets, rugby players are extremely athletic.

cheapjerseys This enrages Rusev, who gets in the post match beat down, thereby starting their feud.. Because he just told Satan that Job was all pious and shit but now Job is calling him out. This same info has been parroted across this reddit a multitude of times for good reason.. cheapjerseys

cheap chian jerseys They know they will all see each other again, because they are from the same soul group. I don't think that means much. Unfortunately, zinc leaves a fuzzy taste in the mouth, so they weren't popular even though they worked! So many suppliers switched to tablets, which could be swallowed. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys I personally want him to bat at 6, but that remains to be seen, since he prefers batting at 4 in FC games.. Try other products if the experience didn traumatize you away.meurtrir 1 point submitted 1 month agoI just started using hydrocolloid patches to help with spots there was a large white head on my cheek that I lanced before bed (I a reformed picker. cheap jerseys

That may seem impossible, given that World War I ended nearly a century ago, but given that this veteran is made of steel and iron rather than flesh and blood, it's understandable. You are in the minority now, which is why I be surprised if Rockstar ever made Manhunt 3.

cheap authentic jerseys I split in DC frequently as it is not illegal there and it perfectly safe. It turned out to be a GAS killer for me. And the use of DLC to fix those issues will not do it any favors. Indeed we've it was I didn't look that yet you what Jeff. There was a time when I just didn't get it. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale china jerseys Now what?Turner was a star running back at the University of Alabama from 1988 to 1991 before being picked in the third round of the draft by the New England Patriots. And then there was labour itself, which for me was one of the most traumatic experiences of my life cheap jerseys wholesale.
eOWw4ArvBq

cheap jerseys china 0-15-0-15-236707 cheap nba jerseys

Notapor eOWw4ArvBq » Mar May 01, 2018 6:16 am

Maybe later, just not now.. The result is a diverse industry striving for change. When you are done, read through what you have and try to figure out if what you have "works" as a story. Mandela survived 27 years of prison; maybe I would make it out, too.Mandela became South Africa's first black president in 1994, when I was 10 years old.

cheap authentic jerseys One site in particular already had fascinated researchers for years. We took a long road trip and visited Bob Jones twice in the 3 years that I was there.. Even after taking the pros and cons of this move into consideration, one finds it difficult to come up with a concrete opinion about it. cheap nhl jerseys

It is here that the ghost of Marie Laveau is most often seen. The notion of decentralization, incentive based systems and the idea of "permanence" all seemed like viable options for experimentation to build a better space for all creators alike. She has been joyfully embracing these Olympics in their entirety, sampling life in the athletes' village, attending events, eating lunch in the press dining room.

Michelle Kwan. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Checking my phone while talking to my kid while cooking dinner is hurting my capacity to stay with a thought for more than 140 characters.And Stanford University researchers back me up.

wholesale jerseys When I was a freshman in high school or something like that, our middle school principal was pulled over for DUI. Next, determine the details of the recipient of the letter. They always give us t shirts for it. I teach four subjects a day, physics, chemistry, physical science, and earth science. wholesale jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Not to rag on Go Fas, as they really turned it around recently. Oh man, how right you are. And another few weeks of being in pain before i found a doctor who could help. And every year i find it nearly impossible.""Why are young white males a singled out issue to you Ms. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale If the windows are closed, the car can reach 115F. That along with node red makes automation super easy and gives the user tons of power and never ending options. Use their stage games to test out ideas that have been working well in scrims and critique things that work in matches to refine them or if they don work go back to the drawing board.. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap jerseys He screamed at us that he ran a business and yaddayaddayadda. This means that any force applied to the left hand piston will come out nine times greater on the right hand piston. You then need to apply those principles to whichever language/project/job you end up with. cheap jerseys

Sacred cows and lower caste street sweepers also make up the landscape in places like Mumbai, Kolkata and the Indian capital, New Delhi. You can have your cake and eat it too as long as you balance it out by checking the calories and then burning it off.

wholesale football jerseys I don think going to failure every set is the best way to train pull ups, just like you aren doing "to failure" every set on your bench, squat, or DL. Building A Birdhouse is the Perfect DIY Project for Re Using Old Lumber and Salvaged WoodThis rustic birdhouse was made from an old pallet and other pieces of salvaged wood. wholesale football jerseys

You're very unlikely to EVER see a gig over WiFi, due to very little devices having the capability to even reach that speed.. It is a drop off the Indians attribute to a change in the way hitters are approaching them. I have however tested it on some our replicated servers and it works great.

They I can't hear it. We have also added a modified version of each for better viewing on your smartphone.. And it isn easy. I would likley go into scouts in feudal and maybe mix in some skirms if there is some extended feudal pressure. Managed to do this whilst in a long term relationship too..

cheap football jerseys It's painted green to make it harder to spot in the field. Some people like abrupt decay for tracker but it misses on everything else so I not a fan. I agree that humans' view of everything is excessively human centric, given how insignificant we are relative to the universe and its history, but i don't see how it follows that god therefore exists cheap football jerseys.
eOWw4ArvBq

19-13-19-13-47786 cheapjerseys

Notapor SUo71pnwhl » Jue May 03, 2018 6:58 am

From Ellison to Biden and everywhere in between, we've got Democratic leaders counting on the victim card not just this fall, but also in 2020. Black spots can often be solar lentigines that are caused due to excessive exposure to the sun. I not sure he can take the 5th and still look strong rather than weak.

If your needs are modest, an i7 is such overkill that you can implement a "partial", "mediocre" or even "bad" design and still produce the results you want. It is a form of strength training in which each effort is performed against a specific opposing force generated https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/reid-ferguson-jersey-c_48.html
by resistance.

Boynton Robinson grew up in Savannah, Georgia, and worked as an educator. Then springs back up along a rupture that can be hundreds of miles long. Since this article is not specifically on lime, let's just list down what lime can cure, prevent or contribute to our well being:Not a guarantee, try it.

There was of course no comment from the Botswana Police as to whether suspects were armed or not. "Take a chance, even if you aren't in the mood. The table below shows my latest set of substitute words.. I also don't want to eat processed food, so I have cheap jerseys wholesale to prepare my own food.

It comes with a bit of baggage, that you could lose respect from your peers, if they find out that you are not in control of your destiny. Not even using a weighted average.. The north coast is deeply indented by several narrow sea lochs, which have more in common with the western than with the eastern inlets..

Theirs happened to be really good for Kizu 1, that is true cheap jerseys supply though.Do you seriously think that a "translation" by someone who knows zero of the original language who just read a book translation is cheap baskball jerseys actually good? What would you expect if, say, a Swedish person subbed a Harry 0 Donte Moncrief Jersey
Potter movie in Swedish after reading a book translation and knowing zero English? That not translation, that making up lines.

The Republican heart party is nervous anytime trump gets involved in's issue cheap jerseys china because he changes his mind so https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/anthony-firkser-jersey-c_4.html
frequently. https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/leonard-johnson-jersey-c_38.html
Easier than blitz because, IMO, his hooks are much more telegraphed and also don pull all the way, but his kit is much more loaded so you gotta be more aware.

53 points submitted 1 month agoI used to street race all the time in high school after they closed the local track, but not in traffic like these morons. cheap mlb jerseys You can now plant them out and they should take off, as long as you look after them that is.. In this situation I trying to build a ramp on top of my opponent to block the next shotgun shot.

That included their ribcage, sternum, pericardial sacs that surround our heart. Australia has a great education system but it is not, fundamentally multi lingual society. got this great And they asked equal was the sexiest woman. Too bad I have to go back to work." or "I think I'll go work out now".

I cook dinner, clean the kitchen, organize the house, and I single wholesale jerseys handedly did the interior design and decor in our newly purchased home (he paid the down payment for the house, and I purchased any and all new furniture and decor. At night, the men would often fry fish over the fire, in a big kettle of grease.

She goes "But. Briefly discuss the difference between gymnosperms and angiosperms (needles vs. The company has recently set up shop in the Shaanxi province for their drone delivery base, a perfect central location for transport across China. He was still running, but pretty much wasn gaining any ground due to the wind, and this Japanese runner just cuts right past him..

Only this came about when the dude Chris Stanley asked to friend in the department if there was any way to chase could visit slap. I think all of this is accurate. I open to discussion if you disagree.. Repetition. Australia tends to turn on those sports people who come off as big headed (like Kyrgios, Jarryd Hayne, Magnusson etc), but I think as Ben embraces more https://www.cincinnatibengalsonline.com/65-clint-boling-jersey-c_14.html
Australian things like in this interview that will come around slowly.

I could tell so because she actually drools abit and purrs significantly louder than usual. All of Marx's arguments are essentially economic arguments and not moral ones, which makes him unique among political theorists who mostly made their arguments based on moral judgments.
SUo71pnwhl

Re: GetBinaryType

Notapor verlene » Lun Jun 24, 2019 11:24 am

verlene

Notapor verlene » Lun Jul 22, 2019 4:42 pm

verlene

Notapor verlene » Lun Jul 29, 2019 4:48 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
verlene

Siguiente

Volver a Código Abierto