pequeña sugerencia

Nuevas ideas para versiones futuras de Pauscal

pequeña sugerencia

Notapor tarentoo » Jue Mar 01, 2012 1:34 pm

me gustaria que pauscal tenga compatibilidad con widows 7 y que le cambien el nombre, porque es muy molesto "pauscal" se me confunde con otro lenguqaje llamado pascal
recomiendo ponerle un nombre novedoso que lo distinga bien
tarentoo

Sponsor

Re: pequeña sugerencia

Notapor Pauscal » Jue Mar 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Debería funcionar en Windows 7. ¿Qué problema te impide ejecutarlo ahí?
Y con respecto al nombre: ya es tarde para cambiarle el nombre :roll:
Si este proyecto te parece útil, aceptamos donaciones en Bitcoins: 1FdnaaQyVDqmhsJZw9gk41M3zUsJrDY7Hj
Pauscal
Jefe

cheapjerseys 0-17-0-17-238127 cheap authentic jerseys

Notapor eOWw4ArvBq » Dom Abr 29, 2018 7:55 am

There'struly nothing more to say about this one. I always do my own thing, careful to not get caught up in mob mentality or go against one either. This is a city known for the fact that there are over 400 canals here. This is the most important step for beginners.

cheap football jerseys I once had a dog that would just start to raise hell just inside the back door. So please favorite or bookmark the site so if you need to do another repair. It is more effective as a PvE skill, but still, keep it leveled.. The god hackers are the ones you can kill really. cheap authentic jerseys

wholesale jerseys Zain the conversations that we've had ongoing over. The pressures of total war became a uniquely powerful catalyst of equalizing reform, spurring unionization, extensions of voting rights, and the creation of the welfare state. ". Sometimes bad taste is just popular. wholesale jerseys

cheap football jerseys For espresso that collecting one brew into different glasses every ten seconds: the brew from the first ten seconds would taste "sour'' while those of the last ten seconds will taste ''bitter''. He says that to everyone. I think the polyester jerseys are great, but you have to make sure that it fits and that the print is done in good way (sublimation). cheap football jerseys

"I think he was setting a standard foreverybody in here, even as a young guy, the way that he worked, took care of his body," Foster said. Torrential rain and 70 mile per hour winds downing trees, swamping roadways and knocking out power to over 80,000 homes.

wholesale nfb jerseys I can answer too specifically about your specific budget issue, but what I strongly suggest is for you to look at your geographic and financial situation outside of this $6000. And that's what the president has done, and I think that's what he will share today at Notre Dame.. wholesale nfb jerseys

Sei piu morto, raggazzino. When raising your own chickens for meat you'll have to kill and process your chickens. I love the art and I have always wanted to be a part of it. Except, perhaps, for an NFL end zone.The Kansas City Chiefs safety and devout Muslim was flagged for conduct after slidingto his knees in prayer to celebrate a touchdown Monday night.On Tuesday, the NFL said the referee botched the call.Abdullah should not have been penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct, said Michael Signora, a league spokesman.The rules prohibit players from celebrating while on the ground, but officials should not a player who goes to the ground as part of a religious celebration, Signora added.The Council on American Islamic Relations, a Muslim civil rights group, called on the NFL to make its rules about on field celebrations more clear."To prevent the appearance of a double standard, we urge league officials to clarify the policy on prayer and recognize that the official made a mistake in this case," said CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper..

cheapjerseys Description of the Coconut TreeThe botanical name of the coconut tree is Cocos nucifera. As others have mentioned, PowerShell and Python are pretty safe bets in terms of useful languages, but don worry too much about your choice of language. It has nothing to do with anything else.. wholesale china jerseys

cheap jerseys china Traditional attire for men includes a wide brimmed hat, black trousers tightly worn and short jackets, while the ladies wear an exquisite frilly flamenco dress. In many cases, this involves distortion of the image and loud vibrant colors, but in just as many cases this is simply a slightly skewed view of an object, landscape or person designed to catch your eye and provoke thought or discussion about the photograph.The following is a list and short biography of some absolutely fantastic abstract photographers. cheap jerseys china

Speed and timing are both key, but if your timing is out, you can't land your punch. It been nothing but a way for the Democrat party to create a slave class that will vote to keep them in power and it great that we now have a president who adhere to the will of the people and end this debacle..

cheap nfl jerseys I hung out with them, read and listened to the radio just carried on quietly to give reassurance. Wrong dungeon. Louis native Bob Brazell transforms Provel into an airy, creamy cheese sauce. Failing a drug test at the combine, a place prospects know they're going to be tested, is widely considered one of the more head scratching results of the pre draft process cheap authentic jerseys.
eOWw4ArvBq

Volver a Sugerencias y Recomendaciones