bajar pauscal

Consultas sobre el lenguaje Pauscal

bajar pauscal

Notapor atilio » Lun Mar 28, 2016 7:36 am

Buen dia , no puedo bajarlo de la pagina principal , hay algun lugar donde pueda bajar la ultima version ?
Gracias
atilio

Sponsor

Re: bajar pauscal

Notapor ErikH » Mié Mar 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Este es el enlace para el archivo de instalación en su versión mas reciente.

pscinst.3.01.0948.zip - GDrive

Y esta es la carpeta con algunos DLL(msvbvm60.dll, oleaut32.dll, comctl32.ocx) por si los necesitas.

Carpeta instaladores - GDrive
ImagenEntrá a la wiki en OpenShift
Colofox!!!!
ErikH

Notapor atilio » Dom Abr 03, 2016 12:43 am

Gracias ErikH , bajé y ejecuté los archivos , no encuentro donde se abre el programa , si puedo abrir Visual Pauscal y el editor me tira este error: Run-time error '339' Component 'Editawy.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a files is missing or invalid.
atilio

Notapor PowerDeath » Dom Abr 03, 2016 3:17 pm

atilio escribiste:Gracias ErikH , bajé y ejecuté los archivos , no encuentro donde se abre el programa , si puedo abrir Visual Pauscal y el editor me tira este error: Run-time error '339' Component 'Editawy.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a files is missing or invalid.

Es recomendable ejecutar el programa "Pauscal.exe" bajo modo administrador para que este pueda registrar sus dependencias (Editawy.ocx). También deverias verificar que el programa Pauscal tenga la libreria Editawy.ocx.
Imagen
PowerDeath

Notapor jmetin2 » Jue Oct 06, 2016 12:58 pm

Dejó el proyecto Paul?
:)
jmetin2

Notapor ErikH » Sab Oct 08, 2016 1:41 pm

No lo hemos visto en años.

Código: Seleccionar todo
Última visita:Jue Feb 12, 2015 11:54 am

Pero alguien tiene que estar pagando el hosting, y dándole mantenimiento al sitio. (=pp)
ImagenEntrá a la wiki en OpenShift
Colofox!!!!
ErikH

Notapor jmetin2 » Jue Oct 13, 2016 3:22 am

Jajaja, pero si el hostin .ar el una ves mencionó que le salió gratuito. Solo espero que este lenguaje sea rescatado, tiene mucho potencial.
jmetin2

Notapor Pauscal » Mié Feb 15, 2017 9:06 am

Ya arreglé los links de descarga :D
Si este proyecto te parece útil, aceptamos donaciones en Bitcoins: 1FdnaaQyVDqmhsJZw9gk41M3zUsJrDY7Hj
Pauscal
Jefe

Notapor jmetin2 » Jue Sep 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Muchas gracias
jmetin2

wholesale china jerseys 0-0-0-0-227777 cheap nfl jerseys

Notapor eOWw4ArvBq » Sab Abr 28, 2018 11:27 pm

As usual a great post, Brie, coming from the school of hard knocks.. 1.3 calories of energy is needed per kilogram of body weight. Two moms and a lifeguard did not notice her because drowning is often silent. These are: a (low /central), e ( Mid low/Front), i (high/front), (e Mid high/Front), o ( Mid low /Back), u (High/Back), (o Mid high/Back).

cheap football jerseys Waze doesn show everything and rural area residents don really care about waze. None of the women in this book have it as bad as Myrtle. Setup the shot perfectly. Making it through these seemingly impossible tasks instills a sense of pride without compare. cheap nhl jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys I kept calling customer service until I got someone that was willing to listen. However end of last seasono id often face enemy comps with tanky top, something like seju jgl, galio mid and a hypercarry+Lulu botlane. A kind word from a stranger these are the ultimate forms of kindness. wholesale nfl jerseys

Feel free to deflect the Chinese government criticisms with your typical something something Apple/Google/NSA/FBI as if either entity is worst than the Chinese government when it comes to interacting with outside nations internet, or that Americans (or even Africans) should just trust a Chinese company even though if your search the words hack and [insert Chinese mobile brand] pulls up incriminating evidence.

They had a daughter, Pramodni, about eight years old with a Chinese crop, dressed in Jeans and high boots. Or that there were a bunch of legs jumping around, until they found a couple of torsos and they just naturally went together (slightly less reasonable).

I fashioned the mount out of a broken aluminum guard rail. They want to get up in the air, but not too high so that they can stick the other important part of scoring, the landing. This article just shows what a lot of people with common sense already knew.

The ongoing statement that wants to send the oil sands oil to China is not well thought out. Personally, I bleed a lot more easily, but that about all I noticed. Freedman (2008) observed that such assumptions, expectations, and assigned meanings can cause confusion in virtual organizations and hinder effective collaboration.

cheap jerseys china And Contenders had low viewership because it was an online tournament with few good teams playing. It also has new weapons and and some impressive new particle effects, so that means lovely looking explosions and muzzle flash during combat.. Eto to su jedni od razloga, ali ja sam vidio konkretno novinare i televizije i ba su namjerno pikirali MATU IZ OMIA i JURU IZ IMOTSKOG KOJI RADI TU KOD RODJAKA za miljenje, a to kaj je bilo barem 40% studenata njih se nije pitalo ni jer bi se kriva slika prestavila. cheap jerseys china

cheap jerseys Hopefully it is. I been tracking my food in myfitnesspal although it isn as easy as people make it out to be I need to start measuring and weighing instead of eyeballing amounts. Are always concerned first and foremost about the safety of people on our campus, and permitting anyone to access the facilities without challenge increases the possibility of a safety concern. wholesale china jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Any insight on how the queues are like at that time of day? I left Fabric around 345 and there was zero queue. And some of them get really into it. My wife and I only have to own a single car, and I live in a just shitty enough neighborhood that we can afford it, but close enough that I can walk.. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys Lohan was ordered Tuesday to serve 90 days in jail for missing alcohol counseling sessions in violation of her probation. Note that in Westphalia (where the bread comes from) they historically speak a Low German dialect.. Conservatism used to have value, but it has been completely taken over by insecurities. cheap nfl jerseys

Then I start to notice how this woman is speaking, never have I heard one adult speak to another adult in such a condescending, sounded like she was speaking to her 3 year old, way. The rod was 1.25 inches thick and almost four feet long. Station 2 will be about chemical warfare.

cheap nba jerseys To put in context what a feat that is, there are only four people, including Ronnie, who has had more than 5 in their career, in the history of professional Snooker.. That being said, people certainly have done it by themselves the first time. Mobo Triton: An affordable 3 wheeled recumbent cruiser bicycleThe Mobo Triton Pro is a good entry level three wheeled recumbent bicycle wholesale china jerseys.
eOWw4ArvBq

Siguiente

Volver a Dudas, Preguntas y Respuestas