Estructura "Invalida" valida

Consultas sobre el lenguaje Pauscal

Estructura "Invalida" valida

Notapor PowerDeath » Dom Mar 15, 2015 6:19 am

Buenas, estaba leyendo sobre los Punteros Opacos en Wikipedia y me di cuenta que en C se puede crear una estructura sin miembros, por boludear me dio por escribir el siguiente código.

Código: Seleccionar todo
Importar "Utiles.prp"
Estruc E,:Nulo
Var i:E
Mensaje(EntCad(i@))

Y para mi sorpresa es funcional, intente crear una variable de tipo Nulo, pero parece ser que este no es un tipo de dato valido.
La duda es la siguiente, ¿Que puedo hacer con esta estructura?
Ademas aprobeche a utilizar el procedimiento Long para obtener su tamaño, pero me dio 0 bytes reservados. el chiste es que me da una dirección en memoria, por eso la pregunta anterior.
Imagen
PowerDeath

Sponsor

Re: Estructura "Invalida" valida

Notapor ErikH » Jue Sep 10, 2015 1:55 pm

PowerDeath escribiste:...
¿Que puedo hacer con esta estructura?

No tengo idea. :black_eye: Supongo que es útil cuando creas API's.

Imagen
ImagenEntrá a la wiki en OpenShift
Colofox!!!!
ErikH

cheap chian jerseys 0-29-0-29-244501 cheap chian jerseys

Notapor SUo71pnwhl » Dom Abr 29, 2018 12:49 am

Lux actually can provide a massive amount of utility but the problem is that it not reliable. It could. In every way it's easier and less stressful. Basically if they make it so Boba can fly out of bounds (like the top of Endor) so he can always be at least shot at and they buff Luke so he on par with Rey as far as damage output, then I would say the Dark side still has the advantage, but not a huge one..

cheap authentic jerseys We chatted about it once and she said it took a few years, but after that the only person who still insisted on using her old name was her mother.. "The group I'm most concerned with are the high schoolers and teenagers, because they carry the drinks around school with them.". cheap jerseys china

In the Eastern Orthodox Church, Candlemas, also called the Feast of the Presentation of Jesus at the Temple, is one of the 12 great feasts. I really have never been all that pro Obama /Democrats, what I have become is totally anti GOP, anti being conned and manipulated into supporting a concentration on government just serving only "the money" and neglecting responsibilities to the people, to the majority including the total middle class.

cheap china jerseys Historical figures are often described with embellishment, but rarely are they mythologized to Geronimo's levels. There's a nice, long Wikipedia page for that. I am very much like this. Since martial arts training was prohibited it was impossible to train as they have for centuries. cheap china jerseys

cheap football jerseys I don think weight is an issue. Now that is streaching the truth a bit too far. Rice was fortunate enough to cover the greats who laid the foundations for our major sports today: Babe Ruth, Bill Tilden, Jack Dempsey, Bobby Jones, Red Grange, even Man O War, his favorite racehorse, and hundreds of other athletes. cheapjerseys

But the civil action brought by former DNC chair Lawrence F. The continual doubts they had to push through in order to see their accomplishments through fruition. Sound travels at something like 1,000 feet (300 meters) per second, so a deep well or a wide canyon creates a very apparent round trip time for the sound..

wholesale football jerseys Reed is a fierce competitor who has always split opinion, earning the nickname "Captain America" for his bullish displays at the 2014 Ryder Cup.And over the four days of the Masters, he used the agnosticism from parts of the crowd to fuel his challenge for the right to wear the tournament's green jacket.The new Masters champion stressed that he's very comfortable about his past and current career and his past and current life."Honestly, I don't ever regret anything I say," Reed told reporters. wholesale football jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale I'd actually gone in to try to fix the outer layer of the guards' fence section the first time. As your condition improves, however, the pain will ease and you'll be able to swallow more substantial foodstuffs on an ongoing basis. There where pre ignition issues with the old plugs and some people had them break in the engine grenading it, but that was a more extreme case. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nfl jerseys The divide between what the two sides want would appear to be potentially insurmountable. Instead of having carbon and ice (which formed away from the sun), a particular dust speck named Inti (Inca for the god of the sun) had large amounts of rock, tungsten, and titanium nitride (which formed near the sun). cheap ncaa jerseys

2 points submitted 1 year agoI just did a bit of searching based on what Rosie Batty said, and the idea is rhetoric such as Eddie normalises societal understandings of violence against women. I purchased a small amount of an altcoin on Kucoin. Those institutions don't hand those degrees out that readily.

Because of all of this, I was not expecting high quality prints as I do for photographs I take normally. But fuck me for not actively encouraging teens to use RCs right?. And in the spring they make a return journey back to where the generations before them was born..

cheap nba jerseys Side thought: I know people have already voiced grief over the thickness of the menu bar, but it only now hitting me that the position of the menu buttons and the thickness wouldn totally fly with subreddits that like having their in either in front of the menu bar or partially obscuring it cheap nba jerseys.
SUo71pnwhl

Volver a Dudas, Preguntas y Respuestas