IsHwnd

Consultas sobre el lenguaje Pauscal

IsHwnd

Notapor PowerDeath » Sab Abr 12, 2014 9:59 pm

¿Como saber si una variable es un puntero?
No se me ocurre como detectar que una variable sea un puntero, porque ya saben ... devuelve Numeros enteros :P
Imagen
PowerDeath

Sponsor

Re: IsHwnd

Notapor ErikH » Dom Abr 13, 2014 12:39 am

Pues no va a ser sencillo, porque un puntero es un numero entero que apunta a una dirección en memoria, y ese numero también podría ser utilizado en una operación aritmética.

Pero si lo que quieres es validar un "handle window" o HWND, puedes utilizar IsWindow. Aunque tiene sus desventajas. La ventana puede ser destruida poco después de que utilices IsWindow, y los HWND pueden ser reutilizados para otras ventanas.
ImagenEntrá a la wiki en OpenShift
Colofox!!!!
ErikH

Notapor PowerDeath » Dom Abr 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Gracias por responder, es un lió tratar de saber que valor entero es un puntero, Pero bueno ya voy a ver que hago.

Ahora tengo otro problema! Parece que se me bug el Entorno de desarrollo con una función.
Utilizo este código.

Código: Seleccionar todo
Importar "Pauscal.prp"
Mensaje(InvertirCad("abc"))
Fin

La función invertirCad esta pre-compilado en "Cadena.prp" y me devuelve un error interno al compilador.

Proc InvertirCad(Cadenilla:Cadena):Cadena
   Var Longitudes,EsteNumero:Entero,TextoDevuelto,Letrita:Cadena
      Contar EsteNumero = CadLong(Cadenilla) a 1 Dec 1
         Letrita = ParteCad(Cadenilla,EsteNumero,1)
         TextoDevuelto = TextoDevuelto + Letrita
      Seguir
   Devolver TextoDevuelto
FinProc

Lo que no tiene sentido, porque los códigos están bien, AHORA. Si copio la función "InvertirCad" Directamente en el primer código, Funciona perfectamente ¿Alguna sugerencia?

Alguien sabe para que sirve la funcion "DecReal"???

Importar "Pauscal.prp"

Mensaje(RealCad(DecReal(3.0)))

Error interno ... ¿Cuando no?
Imagen
PowerDeath

Notapor Pauscal » Vie Abr 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Antes de que nada, ¿qué versión de Pauscal estás usando? ¿La última?

PowerDeath escribiste:Alguien sabe para que sirve la funcion "DecReal"???

Sirve para convertir un valor de tipo Decimal a un valor de tipo Real.
Si este proyecto te parece útil, aceptamos donaciones en Bitcoins: 1FdnaaQyVDqmhsJZw9gk41M3zUsJrDY7Hj
Pauscal
Jefe

Notapor PowerDeath » Dom Abr 20, 2014 2:35 am

Si Paul, estoy usando la ultima vercion, hay veces en la que se Rompe mal, tanto que no quiere andar ni con un simple código de "Mensaje("Hola Mundo")"

En Windows 7 Service Pack 3 - 32 bits
Imagen
PowerDeath

cheap football jerseys 0-10-0-10-233712 cheap nhl jerseys

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » Sab Abr 28, 2018 11:24 pm

Rob Lowe, a member of what was known as the "brat pack" a group of young, attractive actors who dominated the cinematic scene in the 1980s found this out firsthand at the 1988 Democratic National Convention (of all places) [source: Blum]. This is because Jean Pierre, towards the end of his career, played several matches for the VCF so the least we could do was bring together all the great internationals from the 1980s to play a match for him.".

cheap jerseys supply The 2nd baseman runs and tags Beltre, Jose Lopez who was on 3rd starts to run home thinking Beltre was in a pickle and proceeds to get thrown out at the plate.. Meanwhile fossil fuels are becoming increasingly more difficult to source, leading to increasingly lower EROI values than every before.. cheap jerseys supply

cheap jerseys It's a tinted hard plastic bottle similar to that of the gbox and kanger drip box. Individuals including Wilberforce set up the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to help enforce the act; the society then lobbied, successfully, for a ban on cruelty to animals. cheap football jerseys

Or, simply spread and close the fingers several times. There's hardly anything more unnatural at all. Why do you think Jinpeng put IP law, the deficit, and product dumping on the negotiation table when he came to visit trump at Mar a lago? (not the whitehouse, presumably because he didn want photos or rumors from the press corp making it back to China lest the capital flight intensify) They even said they're committed to the North Koreans denuclearizing for fuck's sake.

cheap jerseys I feel the same way about tight end as I do about WR. People who are not used to performing proper stretching exercises prior to or post their sports activities are prone to this condition. I have a bit of a bad habit of being a bit of a recluse and a hermit so getting out into the sun personally helps. cheap mlb jerseys

My wife studied food sciences and she says one thing food is all about the trend. Any way perform others say that he just didn't feel well. It dependent on how scar tissue develops as the remaining tissue dries and falls off. Many believe the Comet Elenin was so named as a warning to global elitists that Nibiru had arrived in our solar system, and that it is an acronym for Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near..

The next generation went further, rejecting the modest advances of their predecessors, donning baggy, short dresses and bobbing their hair. That makes it a deal breaker for some I like his mechanics, though. I cannot undestand their actions, and I could not simpathyze with Nish motivations at all..

cheap mlb jerseys It was prevalent in all English speaking countries, only declining in the 1950s (when NHS declined to cover circumcision, thus leading to its decline).. Jay Z has everything you want in a rapper. Not only was action not taken to help, actions were taken by foreign powers that actually helped equip the genocidiers. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale football jerseys Know what you are writing about. 4) It isn the most convenient. Tell us what just tell us a little more about how all that happened and your decision to do that. I'm gonna vote reporting for ABC news life.. We cool with that, and it your right to refuse the pardon.". wholesale football jerseys

wholesale jerseys I can flat out sprint when I want to and cut and get a step still when I need it playing basketball.. The men fled the car and the officers followed, shooting Smith in the arm and chest when he failed to put his gun down, Barrett said.The handgun, along with 500 rounds of ammunition, were stolen during a burglary in nearby Waukesha in March, police said.Smith died at the scene, and the officer who fired the fatal shots was not injured. wholesale jerseys

"I love football with all of my heart and soul," Rosen insisted. Alligator hunting is becoming a problem in the USA, and the facts are that the larger alligators are the ones killed in hunts so how big an American alligator can get is not truly known, they grow their entire lives rather different from we humans that do not..

cheap authentic jerseys If rewards are too low, then participation will also be low and the network will be vulnerable. If you know your dog is in heat, it would be best to isolate her from other male dogs. I think the entire world would be surprised at the number of artists and athletes who we hold dear that have used hard drugs cheap authentic jerseys.
G7PAk6U0BH

wholesale jerseys china 0-10-0-10-233712 cheap nfl jerseys

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » Sab Abr 28, 2018 11:26 pm

For instance, if you're caught pilfering from the company and get fired, don't expect to continue your health benefits through COBRA.. But it's an infection were where the majority people died in cedar doctor. Girl? In. People ask him to come on and give an update but they forget he came on once or twice since his big episode.

cheap ncaa jerseys The Ornithological Behaviorist very quickly concluded the cause: when crows eat road kill, they always have a look out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger. Hopefully it would help keep it more pristine, or at least keep typical daytripping rubbish to a very localised area. cheap jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys Her and Pinkie Pie worked together to save a restaurant from going bankrupt, and started to break down the system that had stagnated cuisine in Canterlot, using her confidence in standing up and defining trends instead of being enslaved to them.. Elementary and secondary students are learning more and at a faster pace today than when I last attended high school in 1962. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys This can be an ideal motivator [source: Smith].. He says: you are going to talk to me like that I will fing beat you. Such children are subjected to more negative parental treatment overall. Adolescence has always been a period of confusion with varying temperaments where teens have to deal with academic, social, and individual pressures. cheap jerseys wholesale

Strictly speaking knowledge is a double negative. And for those victories, we make TDK (from a monetary standpoint) the best batman movie ever, the best DC movie to date, the best movie of it year (2008, where it actually beat a marvel competitor: Iron Man)..

Most of PBJ cuts have pretty low rises, especially in the back, so if you have any butt or thighs they not likely to work well. I think that it benefits clearly demonstrated in the past and will demonstrate today he's the only candidate on that Spacek and exit and stand up and billionaire class.

cheap authentic jerseys While this is much less chunky than Assault Vest in terms of checking Ash Greninja, I think its really worth a try. The crows, The Morrigan, flew over the dead strewn over the land.. Do it if you want. When you play 99% of Roblox games there no initial transaction, you don download a copy of the game that stored on your computer forever. cheap authentic jerseys

It also contains a crowd pleasing variety of businesses for when you're not surfing, including brewpubs, ice cream parlors, coffee shops, two movie houses, an independent bookstore and a toy store called G. Two are personal pensions, and the third is via my employer (with their contributions), but it is a SSIP so is protected from them (not the market, though).

cheap football jerseys I was so embarrassed it but if you partner is an understanding adult they will laugh along with you and hopefully comfort you so you can be less embarrassed. When you are given the task to teach anger management to children in a group setting, there are some things to consider about kids and about the nature of anger. cheap football jerseys

But we begin in Washington to find out how president trump in the White House responding to that summit in Korea ABC's signs their lives at the White House are let the president was sounding off on what are pretty quickly this morning. To score 5 on 5 you must not only be proficient at getting the puck into the net, but causing turnovers and making plays against a full teams defence..

wholesale nfb jerseys Growing From SeedGrowing plants from seeds is without a doubt the most inexpensive way to obtain them. Sauna facilities were previously only available in settings such as college or university physical education complexes, public sports centers and gyms. wholesale nfb jerseys

Supporters suggest that secession would protect Texans standard of living and their rights and liberties. High potassium leads to hyperkalemia, which increases the excitability of muscle and nerve tissue, which can in turn lead to heart palpitations and cardiac arrest (if severe enough, or if the patient has preexisting conditions, such as heart failure or kidney failure)..

cheap ncaa jerseys The report from the Democrats, who are a minority on the Republican led panel, places blame for the program on federal agents and prosecutors in Arizona.. I would recommend anyone that in a similar situation gtfo before your brain hemorrhages.. The inner monologue is just electrical impulses moving through neurons that you have no control over wholesale jerseys china.
G7PAk6U0BH

cheap nfl jerseys 0-10-0-10-233712 cheap ncaa jerseys

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » Sab Abr 28, 2018 11:30 pm

House foundations cracked and buckled, wrecking many homes. He said some bad things to Jonathan for sure, but that what happens in the heat of the moment. Katherine would then distribute the dolls to other children who were with her in the research program when she went in for treatments..

cheap authentic jerseys Securities laws, which may not be available; and the availability of the information through the website does not alter or change the persons eligible to purchase the security. In my run, I didn kill a single biter with these settings.. That's actually a problem for Vladimir Putin and his campaign. cheap authentic jerseys

You have a pure three point shooter vs a three point shoot who can also get to the rim. At 220 lbs, he 30 lbs heavier than Rozier and 40 lbs heavier than Larkin, so you can just post him up for easy baskets on switches. I also saw yet another comment saying that they just do BS stuff and blow up vehicles all the time and just checked every once in a while on his status.

Rest. It going to be heavily reliant on what civ you play, the geography of the land (hills and tree offer more production at the cost in population growth rate), and what resources are available. It reminded me of some childhood memory of medicine.

wholesale jerseys Atlantic Records, based in New York, also did not try to its artists in the Motown fashion.. 0 points submitted 24 minutes ago. Its best not to take sides. Then he spends the rest of his time hiding in shame, and considering suicide, all the while abandoning his dearest friends who he would never ever have abandoned in the OT. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys china It might appear so on the surface but there is a lot more going on than the customer realizes. This home theater screen will grace any wall you put it on and it's easy to assemble as well. Again, if the HD2 Is any indication for what the HD3 will bring us, the camera will also have a widescreen capture capability and digital zoom. cheap ncaa jerseys

I say the best bet is priming some more, recapping, and waiting. As tank as a crusader can be, there no tank in a 4 men group on Diablo. 51 points submitted 8 days ago. Instead of having a few small fires here and there it got to the point that just one single fire that got the tiniest bit of control would take off as if gasoline was thrown on it..

cheap jerseys wholesale Everyone should give Woods a break. While that might be pushing it a bit there is no question that NBC Universal, the American rights holders for the Olympic Games, will take the League to another level in the States. First they fired Dorner. "Apps need to both compile with the 1.0 SDK and properly use the new APIs (like VR Mode and scanline racing) to see performance improvements on Daydream ready phones," the spokesperson told Road to VR.. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheapjerseys Is that too much for you? Or Comically bestial as it was once qualified by 3The New York Times".. For those without tech savvy, we suggest ear plugs or the mute button.. All other quarters have been mostly mediocre in terms of scoring. We will hear from White House Press Secretary Jay Carney at 1pm and will see if he gives any more information about where the talks on fiscal cliff and White House personnel issues stand.. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys china Aaron Hernandez was a former tight end for the Patriots and the 2010 NFL Rookie of the Year. Current and former BuzzFeed employees may not apply.2) 3 5 articles or essays you feel are representative of your best work; work from unpublished manuscripts is fine, too. cheap jerseys china

cheap nhl jerseys I think about how one becomes effortlessly seductive. The ETN team have a combined focus to meet targets they as a group have agreed to meet. Neither of us knew it, but it felt like I knew the words already. It a combination of many factors that are fueling my desire to leave. cheap nhl jerseys

I don agree that the Knights have been that good. Besides, without flashbacks you could spend the first few chapters jumping between disjointed scenes that would make more sense in a future context.. The easiest place to put the freeway for the parleys entrance was straight down the watershed following existing roads.
G7PAk6U0BH

cheap mlb jerseys 0-17-0-17-237867 cheap jerseys china

Notapor eOWw4ArvBq » Dom Abr 29, 2018 12:49 am

Even full size Chevys of the day could be equipped for 0 60 mph times on a par with those of recent Corvettes. Kana aren't while I was making a presumptive statement right now trying to push I was trying to push that and so when do we expect that to drop.

cheap baskball jerseys The next time you take your weapon out to enjoy a day of target practice. Depression is a Problem for People of All AgesThe world is a dark place to live in, and mental illnesses of all types are becoming more common. "Conscious trying often produces negative results. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys china High School History NotebookingOne subject that I use notebooking pages for on a regular basis is history. One day you going to go to a music festival and rent an RV, stock your fridge, sleep with A/C, get backstage passes, and laugh at how many dirty, smelly, haggard people come staggering out of their sweltering tents, beg to use your water, and the best stories they have is throwing up on each other. cheap chian jerseys

I strongly recommend you try thisThanks to the article I'd read (what a coincidence that was!) I was able to tell him that although I'd never seen any results myself, I'd read great things about using goat milk as a treatment. Tracy would never go to such a neighborhood by herself," Elizabeth Ocasio told CNN.

cheap jerseys wholesale I been making decent Money from Xamax this season, each time they play a match I look to make some play on them whether it be Team Total over, straight win, or some handicap. I appreciate you trying to come up with a reason why I can rank up in solo standard. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys In name and character, the new supercharged V8 coupe recalls the seminal SLR racers of the early 1950s. Any sequel to a good baseball movie is inevitably crap. So when you good morning a squat, your knees extend while your back angle changes, making the load moved by your quads effectively zero, and then you finish off the squat with your lower back and posterior chain. cheap nhl jerseys

You said a thing, that thing was wrong, and I corrected you on only that thing. I got an excellent thick leather belt made specifically to my size for less than $20. When I planted them, I used a lot of the original soil. Medical professionals are often under additional pressure to do their part to make the business profitable..

cheap jerseys supply "Three years from now," predicted a Chinese venture capitalist in the Financial Times of August 28, 2017, "90 percent of Chinese people will use either WePay [now Tenpay] or Alipay, they will sign up for Tencent or Alibaba Cloud, they will get their news from either WeChat or Weibo [now in effect controlled by Ali] and if they need funding they will take it from Ali or Tencent.". cheap jerseys supply

1 point submitted 8 days ago. Therefore, good persuasive essay topics would consist of two important ingredients; the ability to influence people with your writing skills, and the other is to genuinely select topics, which would interest the target readers.

cheap nba jerseys I know Sisco is an up and coming player for the O but I thought Joseph was getting more playing time as of now.. The the gods of baseball visited him in a dream or something, told him to just go on out there to the ball field and play ball, but only when the game was tight, in the late innings. cheap jerseys

We had the Gun in D1, but you weren holding a gun. We had a small pool of "profit" we used to pay the TD but nothing crazy.. By default, Android Studio sets the APK Destination Folder as the app folder inside your project fodler. We have implemented a new CMS system, and while it has sped some things up, we still ran into a pretty big bottleneck.

cheap nfl jerseys I don't have a clue what I need or how difficult it is. If you'd like to see more of those, just check out my gym's youtube page. The Strat was born being slightly more ergonomic for some, and it had a tremolo bar on it, unless you just wanted one without that. cheap nfl jerseys

A custom outfit can cost just as much as a gig (Aja has openly talked about how looks are usually 4 figures). No one measurement is perfect but if you really want something to help determine progress then regular measurement is necessary.. Depending on where you live, you might need to plant a little earlier in the year, or perhaps a bit later to avoid the heat of summer.
eOWw4ArvBq

cheap jerseys 0-17-0-17-237867 cheap mlb jerseys

Notapor eOWw4ArvBq » Dom Abr 29, 2018 12:49 am

But for all the ballyhoo about Kennedy being the first and only Catholic president, the topic of his faith remains largely untouched.. But Harper and Lind in the same sentence?. At age 18 she left the convent and went to live at a Catholic boarding house for single girls in Moulins, France.

The results of the exchanges most often had a positive overall impact on society, but now and again there were consequences of a far more negative nature. King Snakes can get out through holes that you would think there is no way a snake could get through.

wholesale nfb jerseys (Naturally, some people are dicks and will report you anyway, but there no perfect solution to resolve this and at the end of the day it shouldn be too difficult to just not use those words). You will just closest wanted to counseling here a lot more let my favorite restaurant is. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys There is a reason GRRM split them by geography.But reading them combined also leads to brilliant examples of GRRM's POV story telling, like a certain exchange between Jon and Sam, along with a few chance encounters (or sometimes missed opportunities) between characters many times.I somehow don think this is happening. cheapjerseys

In the Japanese version they also show us their misbehaving and they are vandalizing the building they are in: using spray bottles, throwing the books. Now let's say you use it to log into gmail. Look at SypherPK. I don have much memory of his IGL style in 1.6 since it was for such a short time but i do remember that he was a very good rifler.I think Fnatic started dominating in 2012 when he became the IGL.

The way a character dies, the way he screams. This leads to the important demarcation of being a "HoCo" person, rather than a Fulton person or Clarksville person. He vary the way he carried him; sometimes hed have him in a piggy back style, then in front of him, the same way you would carry your wife, and sometimes fireman style.

wholesale football jerseys Which, unfortunately, has all the drawbacks you might expect specifically, it is missing what seems to be substantial explanation around some of the slides. None of this means that physical education classes or organized sports aren a good way to stay fit. wholesale football jerseys

They are not going to waste their time reading a script that they have no intention of producing. I feel like whatever answer I might give to your question about my reasons for posting will likely result in further challenges, of which I cannot possibly give a satisfactory response.

cheap nfl jerseys All the mechanics I gone to, from Nissan to local garages have told me my car runs great and not to worry about it.. A straight hook does require less force to set it, so there are some advantages to each. It could be a massive failure but I bet that the picks that are highly agreed upon by people here would fare pretty well.. cheap nfl jerseys

Broner is out of control with that interview. Hour glasses should look for dresses in this style that have skirts fitting closer to their silhouette.. For the most part, the early wigs were not a fashion statement at all, and they were worn for practicality.

cheap authentic jerseys There are two main types of calipers: floating (or sliding) calipers and fixed calipers. RAM will most likely be compatible. He greeted Bricriu and invited him in. $65 can buy a lot of food/beer at the supermarket or 4 beers and a meal inside the stadium. cheap jerseys

That is fine, God coming will be perfect regardless of who is correct about the timing and manner and we can disagree is love.That said, I do believe that the Rapture is biblical and will occur before the Tribulation.The Bible presents a picture of us meeting the Lord in the air.

cheap jerseys wholesale A pondless waterfall consists of a catch basin to hold a reservoir of water, a submersible pump with tubing to pump the water from the catch basin to the top of the water feature, a grate with a gravel covering to disguise the catch basin, and a decorative element such a large urn or granite pillar. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap chian jerseys And I don't think Foreman's going to get up. If both cars are driving along the freeway at the same speed, the one with the smaller engine uses less energy. This hub will not be able to provide you with all of the deatails about joining each branch, you will ultimatley have to talk to a recruiter to find out more wholesale jerseys china.
eOWw4ArvBq

Siguiente

Volver a Dudas, Preguntas y Respuestas