¿Donde están?

Consultas sobre el lenguaje Pauscal

¿Donde están?

Notapor Joe3 » Vie Nov 29, 2013 8:00 am

Me siento will smith en "soy leyenda", aunque... acá ni siquiera hay sombies come-hombres :lol:

A ver si se dan una vuelta y empezamos de una vez, que ya desde el 2007 estamos tratando de generar
avances en Pauscal.

Un abrazo grande y entiéndase esto, como una broma. :harhar:
Joe3

Sponsor

Re: ¿Donde están?

Notapor ErikH » Vie Nov 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Joe3 escribiste:...
aunque... acá ni siquiera hay zombies come-hombres

No hay zombies, pero tenemos muchos bots en la wiki Especial:CambiosRecientes
ImagenEntrá a la wiki en OpenShift
Colofox!!!!
ErikH

Notapor Joe3 » Vie Nov 29, 2013 11:22 pm

ErikH, como estas?
Vamos a trabajar juntos en las bibliotecas de Pauscal?
Quiero ampliar los controles, nos hacen falta por lo menos los basicos.
si creamos suficientes, Paul (alias "el desaparecido" jaja) se va a poner las
pilas en integrarlos a Visual Pauscal.

Que dices? Me ayudas?

Un abrazo
Joe3

Notapor ErikH » Sab Nov 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Joe3 escribiste:ErikH, como estas?

Con un poco de tos, pero bien.

Joe3 escribiste:Vamos a trabajar juntos en las bibliotecas de Pauscal?

¿Que controles tienes en mente?

Joe3 escribiste:si creamos suficientes, Paul (alias "el desaparecido" jaja) se va a poner las
pilas en integrarlos a Visual Pauscal.

Lo veo dificil, Paul tiene una vida que atender. Además debemos considerar que el código fuente de Visual Pauscal esta probablemente en el limbo de los datos corruptos y perdidos, igual que esa cartera con 9500 bitcoins enterrada en algún relleno sanitario de UK. :lol:

Pero eso no nos detendra.
Colofox!!!!
ErikH

Notapor Joe3 » Dom Dic 01, 2013 10:20 am

Jajaja
Pienso que deberiamos empezar con los basicos que faltan.
ErikH escribiste:¿Que controles tienes en mente?

Checkbox, radiobox,progressbar, integrar la biblioteca de imagenes que tu creaste...
ErikH escribiste:
Lo veo dificil, Paul tiene una vida que atender...

Bueno, vamos a tener que continuar con el desarrollo de VP++
ErikH escribiste:
Pero eso no nos detendra

Asi se habla!!!

Pd: estoy trabajando en la biblioteca para el manejo de una barra
de progreso, no he podido hacerla funcionar, quieres hecharle manos?
Joe3

Notapor ErikH » Dom Dic 01, 2013 11:28 pm

Joe3 escribiste:...
Pd: estoy trabajando en la biblioteca para el manejo de una barra
de progreso, no he podido hacerla funcionar, quieres hecharle manos?

Puedes postearlo, seguro que algo se puede hacer.
Colofox!!!!
ErikH

Notapor Pauscal » Mié Dic 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Joe, creo que sos el menos indicado para hablar de "desaparecidos" :lol:

El código fuente de Visual Pauscal se perdió para simpre (falló el disco rígido y quedó inutilizable, sin que haya un backup en otro dísco :( )
Si este proyecto te parece útil, aceptamos donaciones en Bitcoins: 1FdnaaQyVDqmhsJZw9gk41M3zUsJrDY7Hj
Pauscal
Jefe

Notapor jmetin2 » Mié Dic 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Hola amigos, regrese.

Yo tambien quiero ayudar.Voy a empezar a codear VP++ xD

Ahora que estoy de vacaciones tengo más tiempo de codear.

Saludos y abrazos, feliz navidad.
:)
jmetin2

cheap chian jerseys 0-11-0-11-234660 cheapjerseys

Notapor edEfyBQlAG » Sab Abr 28, 2018 11:27 pm

In addition to Reddit guidelines pertaining to self promotion, we request that you wait 7 days between submissions relating to your product or until your post is off of the front page (whichever occurs first). I tried to explain that he needs to go for daily walks, pack his lunch, and cook healthier meals.

The Structured Text method is presented below. I mean, well said, Justin. So, replenishing lost electrolytes is very important to maintain fluid balance. Actually, I say it was pretty close to best case scenario without having major rewrites. There was even a Hugh Grant and Julianne Moore rom com called "Nine Months" that perpetuated this lie in the '90s.

wholesale football jerseys And that neither were injured. In our early years when i would bring folks from dc they were blown away by the contrast between abe pollin's arena and philips. Said with the kind of support Safa gave to the Under 23s and Banyana Banyana, they expected the two teams to at least get out of the group stages and qualify for the knockout stages of their respective tournaments.. wholesale football jerseys

In baseball, it is common to see a batter charge the mound to swing at a pitcher. Power for the sake of power. Mayhap if you had seen the fury I would rain down on you, it might have crossed your mind to keep your white collar mouth shut, but it seems that not even those years of customer service have made you wise to when to be quiet..

WaWa are the move types, in this case it Water/Water for Bubble/Hydro Pump. You play as Robert Hughes, a scientist who finds himself on a huge uninhibited island hoping to find a cure for his deadly plague. At m current uni I be doing a full placement year but I get rid of this if I were to transfer and aim to just do summer internships..

cheap chian jerseys If its too thick add more beer or milk, your choice it thicken more when you add cheese too. Agoraphobia can be treated behaviorally as with other phobias, and can also be treated using pharmaceuticals.. They just sort of move around. The Baltimore Colts Super BowlsIn 1969 the Colts reached their first Super Bowl. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale jerseys china It is, or was, the only tri oval track in the circuit, meaning that it had 3 curves, not 4. Efforts are being made by Senator Charles Schumer of New York and the Honorable Robert D. Johannesburg has beautiful and iconic buildings. She can easily identify a Cassatt now even one we haven't studied. cheap jerseys

cheap jerseys supply In the past year would be the Minneapolis Miracle (Diggs catch to move on to the NFC championship). It will operate as a controlled honor system, if such a thing can exist.. When he can point to his character sheet and say "I Chaotic Neutral, I don care about all this good and evil stuff and just do what I feel like" it giving him a certain amount of cover. cheap jerseys supply

wholesale nfl jerseys As an undergraduate at Harvard, Kaczynski was a research subject in an ethically questionable experiment conducted by psychology professor Henry Murray, which some analysts have claimed influenced Kaczynski later actions.. For folks outside of the business, trying to break in can be difficult. wholesale nfl jerseys

If you want dust, arena is the way to go. They can be worn to a party, on date night with the hubby or a shopping trip to the mall. A church in the Romanesque style, built in 1226 was replaced with this church. Now I know. Turn it over to the students and they will take turns describing the people to each other..

cheap china jerseys An appeal to a higher court challenges a lower court's decision on a specific basis. You have an idea with your draft and you try to implement it, there is always replacement/reactionary heroes but its the same plan/idea that has been practiced in numerous scrims.They favored team fight and drafted for it. cheap china jerseys

For example if you buy Legion now, you will get a boost to 100 to use on a character of your choice, which will let you begin expansion content straight away. That we still have to fight that you still have to fight. It was named so because it can dissolve the noble metals gold and platinum.

wholesale jerseys It not me, or my nature the same nature that makes me a "reasonable middler.". We would inquire about that at our departure.. Rosen comes with concerns regarding intangibles and leadership. They feed their energy into him, and he feeds it towards the batter in the form of a wide variety of wickedly thrown and dancing balls, darting and diving in various and sundry directions cheap authentic jerseys.
edEfyBQlAG

cheap nfl jerseys 0-1-0-1-228251 wholesale jerseys

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » Dom Abr 29, 2018 12:53 am

When he did manage to discover Hutu arms caches, he was prohibited from taking any offensive operations.. Then Rick's words struck me. These letters also include the date of my accident and a phone number you may verify the information included in this letter.

cheap nba jerseys They don quite have what it takes to make promotion but they are constantly one of the teams with the most goals scored. Discussion board "trolls" seem to belligerently engage in conversations that rile up emotions in various but passionate manners. cheap jerseys wholesale

This hub, How to Write a Haiku about Nature, by DaisyMariposa also has handy lists of traditional Japanese kigo. Keeping her warm, feeding the youngsters etc. Sorry to hear that too OP. OKC has great length, physicality, athleticism, and defensive IQ (a lot of switching) but that just awful.

cheap nfl jerseys But why? What is the connection between Germany and the bunny? In fact, the connection is rather extensive. In addition to shellfish, the Tocobaga tribe most likely ate a lot of other types of fish that are rampant in the Tampa Bay waters including grouper, mackerel, kingfish, flounder, and more. cheap nfl jerseys

wholesale football jerseys I am not a big reddit person so if you can message me let me know if you find out about the optimizer. He broke his nose, needed a few stitches on his lip, and had a mild concussion (plus a few minor scrapes and bruises). The one that came out in like february or march.It seems like this should be a really popular question because. wholesale football jerseys

Lol. Plus, when you clear the conquest board you get 10 free packs and a silver card which typically gives a guaranteed 8k 15k+ stubs even if you don pack anything good.. 4 points submitted 2 days agoIt was very recently proven by the same guy who released the fix.

cheap authentic jerseys Lelaind grew up in the projects of Bayview Hunters Point, a mostly black neighborhood of San Francisco where unemployment and poverty were rife. In middle school, the countries of the world became the focus. I think the artist has some really good ideas, but they seem to lack some technical/photoshop ability/know how. cheapjerseys

cheap nba jerseys Don't answer. But it became the first film to sweep the five major categories of picture, actor, actress, director and screenplay. Copy moves from others that you like. I don want antennae all over the interior, while I got a perfectly good permanent tailcone setup. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys Ask me to hit some hit hard, once, I can do it. I think all bigger girls learn pretty quickly what their most flattering "poses" are for pictures if you spend a lot of time untagging bad pictures of yourself on Facebook, you figure it out pretty fast. wholesale nfl jerseys

cheap authentic jerseys They live round the world in temperate waters of the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans, as well as the Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico. The next thing you will need to do is make sure you have a verified, Paypal account that is linked to your bank account to be able to purchase and sell online in a virtual community. cheap jerseys wholesale

And you know what? We didn't mind one little bit having her along. If you're dead set against Halloween, you can attend a hallelujah night in many parts of America. But plenty of unfaithful men are successful after their indescretions. So there I was, in some town, browsing the local wares that I couldn afford, and behold, a red dot appears on the minimap! The dot was blazing from the west toward my location.

In the ideal case, climbers try to keep their centers of gravity over their feet and then push upwards with their legs. A table at a psychic fair, or Tarot software, or a 1 888 number doesn't mean the Seeker (that's you) will get a sincere and accurate reading..

At the same time, however, testosterone also may shave off men's strength for the long haul.. We did try to avoid theorizing for the most part, so the book should still hold up fairly well, but I sure if I ever reread it I cringe a few times :). 448 points submitted 2 days agoPeople don dislike 343 for being the first to put dumb stuff into Halo, they dislike 343 for doubling down on it two games in a row, while adding more dumb stuff.
HuLPivEzQt

Volver a Dudas, Preguntas y Respuestas