Crear un depurador

Consultas sobre el lenguaje Pauscal

Crear un depurador

Notapor PowerDeath » Vie Dic 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Buenas, estoy programando un depurador para el lenguaje de programación que desarrolle mientras el foro estaba caído, pero no se como sincronizar el código fuente con la ejecución del archivo ejecutado ¿alguien me puede explicar brevemente como se hace esto?

Gracias! :shutup:
Imagen
PowerDeath

Sponsor

Re: Crear un depurador

Notapor Pauscal » Mié Feb 15, 2017 9:20 am

La depuración funciona haciendo que el compilador genere ciertas instrucciones extra que le sirven para comunicarse con el depurador. Basicamente el compilador agrega int3 donde corresponde una línea de código y además modifica los registros del CPU para que tengan información sobre la línea (a que procedimiento pertenece, etc). La instrucción int3 genera una interrupción en el CPU que le es notificada al depurador, entonces el depurador sabe que el programa pasó por una línea de código; ahí puede seguir la ejecución o parar, dependiendo de lo que el usuario necesite.

Este sistema es bastante propietario, así que dudo que lo puedas integrar a otro depurador existente. Lo que habría que hacer es reescribir un nuevo depurador desde cero.
Si este proyecto te parece útil, aceptamos donaciones en Bitcoins: 1FdnaaQyVDqmhsJZw9gk41M3zUsJrDY7Hj
Pauscal
Jefe

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-15-0-15-237061 cheapjerseys

Notapor edEfyBQlAG » Dom Abr 29, 2018 12:54 am

I love for it to just knock my socks off this time.Senor_Foster 2 points submitted 2 years agoTake a look at the top 2 tiers. The job after that was a dream. Requiring an oracle to supply an RNG from a third party RNG supplier, is two levels of centralisation.

Want the finished product to be bland? Skimp on the seasoning here, and it will be. You know this already (right? right?) but it bears repeating. Bourdain's own preconceptions are dashed as he finds the West Virginian attitude to be a remarkable dichotomy, both resolute and open minded.

Maybe if you threaten him. Had a similar dream about my 16 year old cousin a couple of years after he was murdered. Back joint pains and aches are common early warning signs of osteoarthritis of the spine [source: Ray].. I didn know how to explain that one to my coworker.

A high neckline prevents over exposure while a back closure and molded underwire inner bra provide a snug fit. They won ever include something for actual high level performance, sadly.. I also get rollover data. So too Baltimorians have a ravenous faith in their team, believing that if the Ravens can take flight to the summit of sporting greatness, so too can their spirits and situations be lifted.

cheap mlb jerseys I already experimented with different types of socks, as well as looser and tighter lacing. And, in my opinion, that is what makes us truly beautiful.. After the team relocated to Oklahoma City and being renamed the Thunder, the team drafted Russell Westbrook and the two formed one of the top guard/forward tandems in the NBA. cheap mlb jerseys

wholesale jerseys The second I put the settings back to default the game comes up as not supported again for some reason. But as an offline player, career mode is a huge let down. If you have events every weekend, your hard rides should be shorter (not 2 hours) and if you are doing say a 100 mile gravel race every weekend, that'll add up in no time. wholesale jerseys china

cheap football jerseys This is usually called the social control that provides certain imposition of rule of conduct they may be imposed by the group leader. And what about decreasing the giants hp? That card is way to strong. Yes, the existence of both would be an issue. cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys china That would be an unhappy retirement for anyone! I mean not working for the profit of myself or someone else. They relate to a billionaire who doesn really give a fuck about anyone other than himself and those he close to, which is weird to me, but to each their own.. cheap mlb jerseys

I rather the commentators keep it intangible rather than accuse players of doing something in particular. They are computerized businesses hunting for suckers. The Latest: Accuser calls Bill Cosby raping monster /react text >One of Bill Cosby accusers says he "a raping monster" and she looks forward to seeing him "in handcuffs on his way to prison" following his conviction on charges he sexually assaulted a woman at his suburban Philadelphia home.

cheap nhl jerseys And hallmark movies in mysteries and because of the success of those my commitments have become even greater with those shows and and that commute of going West Coast East Coast every single week for me has been tough on me. Located in New Orleans' Mid City, MOPHO strives to be a true neighborhood restaurant and a destination for Southeast Asian inspired cuisine utilizing the Louisiana pantry. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap jerseys supply I almost always recommend an IM as a first stall as the labor is much easier to find than Distilling labor, and volume is much greater. Also add other subreddits as you wish ie: MLBStreams NBAStreams, ect. Well you know a lot of people think all of the Foreman Diaz and Al board feature you know and you're lacking an arm or your known of course that is the most David them the most. cheap jerseys supply

They could still be called Skins. Each item on the menu costs less than $8, which means this is the perfect place to watch a game while grazing on unlimited bar snacks from a former fine dining chef. By this time John was a mess, and it was beginning to impact his career.

cheap china jerseys I shouldn have opened this thread.. My parents bought a house in Northern California, and loved the fact that they were in a gated community. You've got to be kidding me. You name it. Typically, exercise periods are 15 20 minutes in duration, while maintaining 60 80% of your maximum heart rate cheap china jerseys.
edEfyBQlAG

cheap football jerseys 0-11-0-11-234557 cheap nfl jerseys

Notapor SUo71pnwhl » Dom Abr 29, 2018 1:49 am

Reporter: Complete with Olivia pope corn and a "Scandal" drinking game. With 528 or the Beach Line. They smoked, they drank and they flirted. You want to have a good balance between the performance and practice mindsets to set the foundation for a good inner game of tennis!Tennis psychology and mental game expert Dr.

cheap jerseys china If you are looking for a wallpaper that will stand out on your desktop, you should consider going with an abstract. There's a reason he mentioned our AHL team specifically during the "I'm fine where we are" statement. Children who have learned to keep perfect appearances may be obsessive about their grades and their sporting or performing events to the point of becoming very upset and self punishing for getting less than an "A" in everything. wholesale china jerseys

cheap nba jerseys In 1889, John Wesley Powell, the famous explorer of the Colorado River and the first European to float through the Grand Canyon, was asked to address the Montana Constitutional Convention. In fact, that's so important, I'll give you an extra bonus tip: As soon as the disc jockey answers the phone, use his name. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale china jerseys And when they prepared to be originalists about blind people, but not gay people it hard to take seriously the idea that liberal Muslims are failing somehow in their faith or demonstrating the greater hypocrisy.. To really escape that cloud because the message now everyone knows it a fix, okay? It it a witch hunt and they know that and I been able to message it. wholesale jerseys china

cheap china jerseys He just said that anything less than her body weight (probably around 110?) is weak and pathetic but since she did terrible at squat he would allow her to start with 55. I could grow thicker skin, but it hard when people feel the need to carve away the layers of that skin for their own enjoyment. cheap china jerseys

Create a Trap and Use Cake as BaitCreating a trap is always a great way to pass the time in Minecraft and cake traps are quite possibly the most popular of these such traps. Was commonly utilized in cases where the patient was required to lie immobile in their bed on a firm mattress for an unhealthy period of time.

cheap nhl jerseys Check craft stores for some great new "cuttings," but be careful since there is still a significant supply of the plastic looking flora.. He joined one of the sporting world's most exclusive clubs, running into history at the same speed as Roger Bannister.. cheap ncaa jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys Colonel Sanders developed his famous Original Fried Chicken Recipe in 1940. Besides with BF V releasing end of this year, they need to, and rightfully so support that. He caughtseven of 11 targets for 93 yards and a touchdown against the New York Jets on Sunday, giving him three straight games with ascore. cheap baskball jerseys

It not a business route, it a tourist route. WC had guys like AJ Styles and Samoa Joe before they went to WWE. Guardiola had no first team coaching experience when he took over Barcelona. He enjoys some blades? Yup, packs of those too.. His prefabricated bag, with a cord running through it to lend strength, would allow customers to carry up to 75 pounds of merchandise.

cheap football jerseys Just effortlessly. The 100 or so members, most in their 30s and 40s, bring an array of experience and gear into the mix. Your ego is convincing you to think that Right now isn good enough. Some of these channels do not only upload clips in their full context, I agree. cheap football jerseys

The death of Julius CaesarMeanwhile, people in Rome were becoming restless for the long absence of their hero, Julius Caesar. I will say that I do try and do research on a pick though and I won blindly tail. Before long he said he wanted to take off his pants.

The suspect fled the scene on foot after occupants of the home disturbed him. Many people wear jewelry on a daily basis and some jewelry carries significant meaning such as the jewelry passed on from generations as an heirloom. These glimpses, however, only lead to more questions.

He touches that line with his left hand and then sprints back past the fifty.. So, I sobered up and started to clean. A small minority of the effects on those lists are required to be there by law, because it might have happened a single time during test trials.
SUo71pnwhl

cheap nba jerseys 0-24-0-24-242230 cheap jerseys wholesale

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » Dom Abr 29, 2018 3:14 am

4a. Why not just watch one of them rather than expecting AJ to cater away from his fan base to people like you?. On the in between days can I do this program along with slow cardio (about 30 minutes)? I'd like to get my butt back, and Kayla's program (i feel) doesn't focus too much on glutes.

cheapjerseys Extra leafs in the rear springs, "helper springs" in trucks and double shocks on each front wheel were typical add ons. Both families as well as Don and Richard's mother had their belongings in the house.. She instructed her daughters in the family and tribal ways. cheap jerseys china

wholesale jerseys One thing we were told at the time by the pilot, which I never really looked into, was that the pilot was out of direct radio contact with ATC in both London and the US at the time, so they were talking to the plane behind them, who was talking to the plane behind them, who was talking to ATC somewhere. cheap football jerseys

cheap baskball jerseys Involuntary and painful contraction of a muscle leads to muscle spasm. Others have made homes inside us, gaining power over our every decision, calling themselves the "Legion", amongst many other names. Eric and I go on walks together. All members, including employers, need to register online to be able to get a user ID and a password that will enable them to access their respective social security records from the SSS Online Inquiry System. cheap baskball jerseys

cheap jerseys All of a sudden, I start having a seizure, and my mom jumps up, quickly loads me up in the car, and rushes me to the hospital. Your title must at least make an attempt at encapsulating what you did to fuck up. So I felt justified all over again for not thinking Nelson Cruz would pan out. cheap jerseys

Today it's practically an obsolete piece of car audio. What I meant by this statement is that ok so EA apparently use a weight to determine dribbling. This reckless system created much of the chaos and widespread violence. I was straight As, went to engineering and also got As, then got a good job as an engineer.

How would we be if Rakell doesn play LW1?. It is worth the effort though, some beautiful views up to and past the "notch" Just remember that area has a separate gate and visitor center with gates that lock. Ban hijab? Bully them into not wearing hijab? Yea, I not a huge fan of hijab, but the solutions seem to be far worse than the problem..

cheap nhl jerseys Twitch forced him to stream on more unique days in a 30 day span to go from affiliate to partner, it was pretty clear to everyone that albert was going to get partnered anyway and then tlsinn got partnered by a blink of an eye.. With the 4th pick, Browns select Denzel Ward CB (Ohio State) which was somewhat of a surprise. cheap nhl jerseys

cheapjerseys I was doing okay. Do NOT place your fingers under the needle! After the fabric is placed, return the presser foot lever to the down position. What what inspired you to apply for this award. She shot to fame with her hit TV shows Life Among the Dead and Voices from the Other Side and is one of the most recognized psychic mediums on the world stage. cheapjerseys

cheapjerseys Then, after landing on Daymar, I got booted because of another patch. It is located somewhere on every human vertex (crown of the head); a spot of which your hair makes such turning. If you are not hunted down by the mutated creatures and animals, it's pretty likely that you'll die off radiation or bleeding out. cheap nfl jerseys

It is unlikely he can maintain these percentages against NBA defenses. At some point, they got to discussing Colin Kaepernick, whose protests and subsequent unemployment, Patrick suggested, have been over covered by sports media."Trust me, I have a problem with it," Steele said of the coverage.

As well as renting it from your local blockbuster store. Put paper glue on the loose flap and glue it on. And now, when people suddenly say they are entitled to have their sexual needs met, suddenly there is shock and consternation. We saw a lot of children dead on the floor.

Fans would get in my face and talk shit into my ear from behind me. The real challenge comes when you start designing the interior all of those little details and making them fit together can be overwhelming.. The giraffe population has been quickly but quietly dropping, and it speculated that their being a common species in zoos is why people haven really noticed.
HuLPivEzQt

cheap chian jerseys 0-24-0-24-242230 cheapjerseys

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » Dom Abr 29, 2018 3:14 am

One of the major reasons for the Raptor efficiency is that the gasses used to spin the pump turbines is reused for thrust, rather than essentially being thrown overboard. Finally, many times LE suspects someone in a murder but lacks the evidence or will to charge them and begin new trials.

And I prefer to describe this as keeping current tax policy. The rule is a very good one in general, but as we'll see, there is a time when it's the right thing to do, particularly when there is a submission involved. It is supposed to show I can stick with something and have discipline.

cheap authentic jerseys None of this matters if you riding solo but certainly does when riding with a group of friends. Paul was part of the executive team at MongoMusic, which was acquired by Microsoft in 2000. One other type I find interesting are the shorter cord varieties. wholesale jerseys

Idk I was just scrolling through random videos and he caught my eye for boss killing. Come home, relax, cook dinner, eat, relax, go to bed. I didn have to take my work home or worry about continuously educating myself. Really the recommended size for your basic home theater is in the 100" diagonal range.

cheapjerseys It's actually owned by Sherwin Williams, and the mid high tier Behr paints are top notch. Whole milk or full cream milk is high in calories, and can disturb your blood sugar levels. All sane parents try to teach their children to obay. Visited Seattle a few weeks ago and caught a taxi from the ferry to our hotel. cheapjerseys

You know your ankle hurts a little bit yeah. EDIT: the legal max is probably 45 hours in software development, but I not 100% sure. As Internet consumers have already found, fraud is always a concern. That simply bad writing. As such, Denkinger's call, while most certainly the wrong one, and while certainly having an impact on the inning, was not the sole determining factor that caused the Cardinals to lose the 1985 World Series.

wholesale nfb jerseys It is extremely helpful to the protocol if the court has 'bought into' the process, and so order parents to participate as a condition of hearing any further pleas. Iran admits that it is importing parts for advanced centrifuges that can be used to enrich uranium, but is using the parts to generate electricity.July 31, 2004 Iran states that it has resumed production on centrifuge parts used for enriching uranium, but not enrichment activities.. wholesale nfb jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys I haven't been home for thanksgiving in 3 years, I just missed my first Christmas, I did some calculations and I've been home for about 28 days since September of last year and I won't be done where I'm at now until around the middle of May. No one at 343i or Microsoft will put this much effort in to older titles. wholesale jerseys china

He was, too, overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in capturing the public's imagination back home.He broke for 4 2 in the fifth when Wawrinka missed a forehand passing shot down the line and didn't stutter when serving out the contest.Overall Raonic hit 24 aces and 82 winners, alternating between net approaches and ripping forehands from the baseline.

wholesale jerseys It comes down to the simple fact that the higher ran reach the less time you spend on the floor interacting with and getting to know these people. He replied that he had given up, since he could see no way to earn the large sum required. It may or may not have been your fault, but you sucked in this one. wholesale jerseys

cheapjerseys In the year 2000 Paul saw that his brand had caught on. Dame (who I love) and CJ are being bullied around by bigger guards, and the rest of their team can't create and are role players!!I don't feel bad for them at all. This will look strange to you, but don't worry; we will fix it in the end.. cheapjerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys And masterful. They use this information to gain insight into the past, present, and future. She very light skinned though. You are very advanced, but your mission is not to cause endless drama with your complicated Scorpio plans: ala: If he sits here he loves me. wholesale jerseys china

"I feel like I'm in college again. You could simplify the fail over process as "US servers are down, send everyone to Europe." But, they don want to just send everyone to Europe. If true, this is a clear violation of campaign finance laws and the attorney will be in deep trouble.
HuLPivEzQt

cheapjerseys 0-16-0-16-237370 cheap football jerseys

Notapor edEfyBQlAG » Dom Abr 29, 2018 3:15 am

The heart rate measured when you are resting is your normal or resting heart rate (RHR). July 1, 1987: A USAF C 130E, 68 10945, c/n 4325, crashed during an open house at Fort Bragg, during a display of the low level airdrop technique known as LAPES, (Low Altitude Parachute Extraction System), in which a parachute is used to pull the cargo out the rear door while the plane makes a touch and go.

wholesale jerseys china Min sagsbehandler stoppede mit forlb fordi han var bange for at jeg ville gre selvskade etc. When people shit on the VA it strikes a nerve. If you play body up defense, and they remind you that it a non contact sport, you should back off. At the same time, Lincoln indicated that safeguards be put into place to ensure that no free man would be placed into slavery because of a mistaken or false claim of a slave owner. wholesale jerseys

Now that mass start speed skating is back, it set to be one of the biggest of the speed skating events. You may have seen Kanra/Tenhou/Shaolon beat Squishy/Karma/Garret a couple of months ago on Squishy stream in Ranked.. How much dynamat did you put in the front doors? I sound deadened the inside (behind where glass would roll down), the outer inside, and the inside of the door Card but used a heavier material on my front doors than the back and it was a pita to get the door clips to hold my door cards when I went back to put them on cause they are so heavy now.

cheap mlb jerseys Their answer to bipartisan behavior is to demean the other side into submission rather than work together for compromise. Scratch offs are OK gifts to slip into a card; Birthday (18+), Graduation (College), Anniversary or Retirement. What needs to be fixed? is it something that happened to the house after you signed the contract? if so then the seller needs to keep the property in similar condition as it was when you entered contract. cheap mlb jerseys

cheap nba jerseys He's gone through some teams that didn't have the talent that he does today. Workout clothes, headphones, a music player, a water bottle and a pair of running shoes. Some people can perform a task while counting to a hundred but not while visualising a clock ticking round some people, the other way.. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys The duty of the signalman is to effectively communicate with the crane operator and try to complete the job quickly as he becomes the eyes of the crane operator. He will start along with Paige, but at what position is yet to be seen. This is an obvious sign of a pinched sciatic nerve, which is being constricted by bones, cartilage, or muscles.. wholesale jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys I like to warm up by playing a full speed, full court game on a spare court with one of my teammates. It was a different time and this was the "Just say No!" era.. Kindle Readers); they generally sell well all year.. Reporter: Do you ever regret this? Um, no, actually, I don't, i don't regret it. wholesale nfb jerseys

I've had him for two weeks now. But I don think TV money will go for that. Approach start point in a straight line, movL. Several more episodes later, I finally tried benadryl (should have gone to the hospital though) and found relief. All of us. It was the first time owen moved off the bench and on to the field.

wholesale jerseys china At the moment, our political leaders have not been able to package the problem well enough to sell real solutions. Given the cost of a cardiac workup, this is an expensivelifeprotip. Verlander was able to get out of the inning quickly by retiring Austin Barnes on a fly to left, but with the Dodgers already having gone to their bullpen, the tie game could be a problem for them if it were to stretch into extra innings.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap jerseys china They need to port ut99 completely before they change fundamentals. The Disney characters didn stop there, I eventually found Mrs. File that tax refund for 2012 by the mid April deadline. By repeating this process over several generations, the farmer may be able to create a stable line of chickens that have lower amounts of cholesterol in their eggs. cheap jerseys china

This is useful if you have a set of videos from a single event, like a Wedding. On page 340 it shows that people with a lower verbal IQ are actually more prone to having psychotic disorders. Craig has had a few people fired from their jobs. He said Kelley also had a black mask with a white, skull type face on it, but it was unclear whether he was wearing the mask at the gas station.
edEfyBQlAG

Volver a Dudas, Preguntas y Respuestas