Tipo de dato Variante

Tutoriales de referencia a la programación en Pauscal

Tipo de dato Variante

Notapor PowerDeath » Dom Dic 28, 2014 2:24 am

El tipo de dato Variante puede ser aplicado en Pauscal con una simple estructura de tipo entero.

Código: Seleccionar todo
Estruc Variante,Tipo,Reservado,Ptr:Entero

o preferiblemente.

Estruc Variante,Tipo:Byte,Reservado:Booleano,Ptr:Entero

Para ahorrar unos bytes de memoria.

Supongamos lo siguiente
Tenemos este código en Pauscal.

Importar "Pauscal.prp"

Estruc Variante,Tipo:Byte,Reservado:Booleano,Ptr:Entero

Proc EnteroDePtrEnt(Referencia PtrEnt:Entero):Entero
      Var @Ptr:Entero
      Ptr@ = PtrEnt
      Devolver Ptr
   FinProc

Proc CadLongA(Referencia Expresión:Variante):Entero Exportar ' VER <<<<<
      Mensaje("Tipo de dato: " + EntCad(Expresión.Tipo))
      Mensaje("Puntero al dato: " + EntCad(Expresión.Ptr))
      Si Expresión.Tipo = 8 Entonces Devolver CadLong(EntCad(EnteroDePtrEnt(Expresión.Ptr)))
   FinProc

Tenemos este código en Visual Basic 6.0
Private Declare Function CadLongA Lib "Cadena.dll" (Dark As Variant) As Long

Y lo utilizamos de la siguiente manera
Msgbox CadLong(454545)

Lo que pasa es que los miembros del parametro #1 de la función CadLongA sera rellenada con valores de tipo entero.

Ignorando el miembro "Reservado" obtenemos:

1_ El tipo de dato [Miembro Tipo].
2_ El puntero al dato [Miembro Ptr].

Con una estructura de control podemos realizar diferentes acciones.

Por ejemplo:

Seleccionar Expresión.Tipo
Caso 0 ' Un tipo de dato <<
   RecuperarDatoDePuntero(Expresión.Ptr)
   [Trabajar con el dato obtenido]
Caso 1 ' Otro tipo de dato <<
   RecuperarDatoDePuntero(Expresión.Ptr)
   [Trabajar con el dato obtenido]
FinSeleccionar

Les dejo este util enlace: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variant_type#Types

¡Saludos!
Imagen
PowerDeath

Sponsor

cheap nfl jerseys 0-20-0-20-239958 cheap jerseys wholesale

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » Lun Abr 30, 2018 5:21 pm

Couldn use USB as I only had a Ethernet serial bridge. He probably still be fine, but I be willing to wager he won out produce either of his last 2 seasons. I made the mistake of simply sympathising with this person at the pharmacy of how his scrip didn get filled because the header of the scrip was that of a different doctor who had signed it.

Toss with 1 pound cooked pasta (makes 4 cups sauce).. Second, mobile music was the killer feature of that product. I guessing you out west, so if you not used to it there a reason the AT is called the Green Tunnel. It is important to be aware of the symptoms and treatments for Asperger's syndrome if you, a family member, or close friend are a victim of the disorder.

cheap jerseys china All you have to be careful about is controlling what you want. The great thing about it is that the primitives that k8s (Kubernetes) gives you means it's the same configuration with 1 2 nodes as it would be with 100+ nodes. Before it was over there were 635 episodes of Gunsmoke. cheap jerseys china

And what did society want? It wanted to be modern. It's when people want more than 20 25 it really depends on your store, how long you've been there, your department. Our goal is the develop and train competitive teams for the 2020 Summer Olympic Games in Japan, 2018 Rugby World Cup Sevens in USA and 2019 Men Rugby World Cup in Japan..

Without meat, the Confederates were attempting to exist on field peas and greens, while they lasted.. The wolf form of Link has no growth, the extra dungeon feels pretty pointless (and I think it even locked behind an Amiibo wall, IIRC. He is able to tally figures in seconds, reeling off the savings to be made by using the new centralised procurement system that has been in place for several months, but which will be made compulsory for use by national and provincial government departments from April 1..

cheap chian jerseys And they keep watching us hoping that it's this game or this game or this game. Certain circumstances have led him to being less than capable as a QB. The bottom edge can be hemmed if you choose, but with the denim, the raw edge was perfect!. His and Soaz relationship and team practice could be entirely fine, it not a guarantee of internal strife. cheap chian jerseys

cheap jerseys But, if it were the second one, no one would be able to find him, moreover, they would believe that he died. This snake is extremely dangerous and should be avoided. Honestly I just got really lucky with the Akumas covering a lot of bases with things I wanted to try (slub and weight), color, and just being an homage to part of my childhood.. cheap jerseys

cheap nfl jerseys I think this is a Jacare inside the distance kind of fight. When I went to the grocery store in December of 2011, they were out of the asthma control medicine Primatene Mist, and did not know when they would get any more. This type of situation is the exception rather than the norm, however.. cheap nfl jerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Dude, I was browsing this sub the the first time they even posted this stuff to /r/anime. The skating boots extend above the ankle, allowing for greater support when pushing from side to side. The Convoy, unlike the Rugby, is designed to be music friendly, with direct controls on the external screen and an option to play, shuffle, create play lists, and select songs by artist, genre and album. cheap jerseys wholesale

cheap nhl jerseys Some, particularly those manufactured by Rawlings, no longer are being made and don't have support from the company. I say yes but before I can ask her the same question, one of the other attendees waddles up to her saying, "There she is!" He's twice Danielle's size, bear hugging her, pulling her around, telling her and everyone else how pretty she is. cheap nhl jerseys

cheap ncaa jerseys I tried to avoid confrontation by ignoring his remarks. Linguists are familiar with the phenomenon, which may be called the euphemism treadmill. In other words, it's the way your foot makes contact with the ground. Ok, let go with that. For me, I use it to push myself at the gym. wholesale china jerseys

"Scandal" is in its final season and fans are loving every minute of it. I remember when I was a child, my dad would take thread and wrap it around the cheese to hold it on better. Just try to slow him down or poke check him." I told him it felt like hitting a brick wall and he replied, "Well he built like a brick shit house so I not surprised." Fun times.
G7PAk6U0BH

Volver a Manuales, Tutoriales y Videotutoriales