Simular Arreglos

Tutoriales de referencia a la programación en Pauscal

Simular Arreglos

Notapor PowerDeath » Dom Dic 21, 2014 12:49 am

Les voy a enseñar a como simular las matrices de mas de una dimensión o mejor conocidos como Arreglos, Obviamente esto no es lo REAL o el arreglo POSTA del lenguaje, es una simulación como bien dice el título del post.

Todo lo que necesitamos hacer es crear una estructura con una matriz de tipo dinámica de cualquier tipo.

Código: Seleccionar todo
Estruc Matriz,CD[]:Cadena

Y después una matriz del tipo de la estructura. (que apunte a la estructura)

Var Mat[]:Matriz

Re Dimensionan la matriz a cualquier tamaño.

ReDim Mat,2

también la matriz de la estructura.

ReDim Mat.CD,2

Y ya, esta lista para usar.

Mat[0].CD[0] = "Hola"
Mat[0].CD[1] = "Mundo"
Mat[1].CD[0] = "Adios"
Mat[1].CD[1] = "Mundo"

¡Saludos!
Imagen
PowerDeath

Sponsor

Re: Simular Arreglos

Notapor jmetin2 » Mar Ene 27, 2015 7:46 pm

Es una broma verdad amigo?
:)
jmetin2

Re: Simular Arreglos

Notapor PowerDeath » Mié Ene 28, 2015 12:39 pm

jmetin2 escribiste:Es una broma verdad amigo?

¿A que te refieres?
Imagen
PowerDeath

cheap jerseys 0-10-0-10-233974 wholesale china jerseys

Notapor edEfyBQlAG » Lun Abr 30, 2018 9:40 pm

As a sex worker I completely disagree. This is a matter of grave concern because this is the very basics of compliance."Levin said corruption was a major problem for the public service, and the procurement process, for goods and services, was a major channel for such corruption."Procurement is critical as an empowerment tool, but it is also.

cheap jerseys wholesale Steve Miller's 2016 induction and three song set isn't included in the Blu ray and DVD, which might not be a surprise after he criticized the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame organization following the ceremony. Protection continues under the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act of 1940 which prohibits not only killing of the birds, but any kind of contact with them including even possessing a fallen feather. cheap jerseys wholesale

They will put people on the pedastle when they do well and helps them to sell news, but when they are down, they rip into them to make themselves look like they can do no wrong. Daithe did a summary of some of the logistical problems with rosters but I want to add that on that signup sheet when you add that line about committing to the league, that should mean something when you actually don commit.

Yeah, we feel like this is the perfect time to start exploring what we're into. The next season after Beasly a sophomore Blake Griffin has a similarly ridiculous season.. Linked the website to the trail down below.. So I am tired of people complaining about their hard earned money going to pay for others.

Let me just send them to a camp where they get shock therapy because that may be horrific and cruel, but not as much as the damnation that I personally believe exist. On Monday, said five agency employees were given raises ranging from 20.9 to 72.3 percent..

cheap football jerseys Kanye shattered this prison and is now through Candace Owens helping other black people liberate their minds. Expected to be a working member of the royal family taking on charities, attending events and supporting the queen and other Royals. Make sure to play with your pet snail during the hours when it is usually awake. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys One of the big things you need to do is to make sure your hamsters cage or enclosure stays clean all the time. 1) you have to reach lvl 21. He is the best 3pt shooter of lokomotiv kuban making 2.62 3 pt FGs per game on 50.6 shooting percentage. Again, I have LOVED Apple. wholesale jerseys

If you're in the city, you might not find many places to run CC (cross country). Lots of pins are helpful here make sure you're pinning the right side of the body piece to the side of the end with the triangle and strap. Everton won its first league championship title in 1890 91, largely thanks to the outside left pairing of Alfred Milward and Edgar Chadwick.

cheap mlb jerseys I was willing with all my heart for a message from my darling, but nothing came and I did feel a little disappointed. The worst thing your likely to do is busy a few end mills if you start slow and take your time. 88 352, 78 Stat. Add where you work, clerk etc. cheap nfl jerseys

wholesale nfb jerseys They range from tiny nose rings to heavy anklets.. I not projecting and saying he has some sort of disorder but, as someone who is on the spectrum (and does stand up no less), it something I am constantly worried about. That is a next step and this article has helped equip me with new ideas. wholesale nfb jerseys

Universities were outside the ANC sphere of influence from the outset, and if Nzimande interferes, it will allow the ANC to exercise political control and to take over the universities. You can fit a 235/75 with no lift, which is larger than stock, which is a cheap and easy way to increase off road performance.

cheapjerseys While you can present this printable awards certificate for children to an outstanding achiever, you should also consider the possibliltiy of presenting it to a child who struggles with math, but who tries hard anyway.. I was just trying to be nice and let someone else enjoy my hobby with a little less expense. cheap nba jerseys

cheap nba jerseys Plus, they cause pollution. I am I I knelt around it just sit there read without my brother is our mission like people like plane around. I figured they would cut this. Man, I wish I never found that goddamn lamp. In current society it is. I asked him what his plan was and he told me that he was just wasting time until she realized that she could just back up cheap nba jerseys.
edEfyBQlAG

cheapjerseys 0-29-0-29-244426 cheap jerseys

Notapor SUo71pnwhl » Mar May 01, 2018 1:58 am

As you can see from the table, the pulse tends to decrease from infancy to childhood. It looks like a well engineered product for skiing groomed trails.. One of the most common accessories for the truck exterior is a custom bumper, such as a Ranch Hand bumper.

cheap chian jerseys Freeze right there in the middle walking barefoot with bat. We think it's very important for women of all different shapes, sizes, and colors to rock these bathing suits and give an accurate depiction of what a beach body really is. Then again, the vpn provider will only be able to log that you are using tor.. cheap football jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys Even though in this case the Avengers almost have a 2 to 1 advantage over the League, it ultimately not gonna matter because between Superman, Wonder Woman, and the Flash it going to be a speed blitzing fest for Team DC. Secrets To Catch CatfishIf you use the right bait you can catch catfish almost every time you go fishing. cheap mlb jerseys

cheapjerseys Is this to say that this always happens? Of course not. Cybershoe day, why, yes, I will. The sheep were believers, the Church. For a toddler or even a preschooler, the idea of a sibling growing in mommy's tummy and then coming home to live with you, forever, is very abstract. wholesale china jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys There are two ways to commit a table scratch, by not hitting the lowest numbered ball first or by not hitting the lowest numbered ball at all. Thus, the Pan Am plane was forced to wait forty five minutes as the KLM fligh was refueled.. And that basic design would be carried over to most if not all members of that race.. wholesale nfl jerseys

Time to place the rose bush into the hole, make sure to drape the roots over the dirt mound you have created. This kind of therapy mainly focuses on helping the body to recover after injuries, fixing the damages suffered by the muscles, tendons and joints, and enabling complete functionality for the muscles and other soft tissues.

They had a producer that every match has on RAW/SD and on PPV or any other show, and the producer makes the match together with them. I consider it another point for research, contemplation, and prayer.. Of forcing a bear hug after she was cg when E attempted to L hisasement before what she says was first sexual encounter.

wholesale jerseys I have even included some games like Halo Wars for people looking for an RTS experience. Without his shakti, he is said to be like a corpse (sava). After the parole expired, Mr. And while most shadow people are seen only for a brief few seconds some are seen for a longer period of time and I have several times seen shadow people who moved around the room I was in and at times appeared to be standing there staring at me. wholesale jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale However, there are an abundance of fake Belleek pieces out there. Whether this is economic in the long run is another debate entirely. Just outside the back door of the plantation house there is a small tombstone that says only, Infant 1803. Therefore The President got nothing from his white mother and nothing from growing up with his white grandparents. cheap jerseys wholesale

Monaco, because it is a "tight" street race, forces drivers to slow down considerably. With their neglect comes propaganda, and all the pomp and hubris that would disgust a being, justifications for being how they are, and with no intent to change. Of course, rockets like this were rare on Main Street, but they added high powered sales luster in showrooms and made a huge impression on the public.

It is an incredibly complex and dangerous maneuver where two skydivers link together, unfurl a flag and fly with it draped between them. Of the use cases introduced, a url was provided for just one and it was not the data marketplace. "tant une personne qui a le souci du dtail, je ne laisse jamais une tche inacheve.

wholesale nfl jerseys I sure the replacement is fine, but there just no way that the new dude will have the same credibility or that his endorsement of the project will carry near as much weight as Alan might. 1 points submitted 14 days agoI get that people are annoyed at interstate taems not being able to prepare for playing on the MCG on big days, but having the Grand Final not be on the biggest stadium in Australia, in the biggest place for Australian Rules Football (Melbourne has more people than Adelaide and Perth combined) seems like poor decision making to me.That said, I agree that teams need to play more games at the MCG to prepare themselves for that kind of big stage; not just interstate teams but some of the Melbourne sides such as St Kilda and North.To me, the solution should be altering the fixture to get more games at the for teams that don play there enough wholesale nfl jerseys.
SUo71pnwhl

Volver a Manuales, Tutoriales y Videotutoriales