Simular ParamArray

Tutoriales de referencia a la programación en Pauscal

Simular ParamArray

Notapor PowerDeath » Dom Dic 21, 2014 12:19 am

Bueno, les voy a enseñar como simular ParamArray de Visual Basic 6.0 de manera muy simple.

Primero necesitamos crear un código que necesite una serie de parametros, utilizare el siguiente.

Código: Seleccionar todo
Importar "utiles.prp"
   Proc MostrarArray(Matriz[]:Cadena)
      Var i:Entero
      Contar i = 0 a Límite()
         Mensaje(Matriz[i])
      Seguir
   FinProc

Todo lo que necesitamos hacer es llamar al procedimiento y establecer el constructor de matrices como parametro.
MostrarArray(["Parametro1","Parametro2","Parametro3"])

Y asi pueden establecer cuantos parametros quieran sin tener la necesidad de crear una matriz.

Var Mat[]:Cadena
ReDim Mat,2
Mat[0] = "Hola"
Mat[1] = "Que tal"
MostrarArray(Mat)

¡Saludos!
Imagen
PowerDeath

Sponsor

cheap jerseys wholesale 0-11-0-11-234557 cheap authentic jer

Notapor SUo71pnwhl » Dom Abr 29, 2018 1:50 am

He is regarded by both Woody Hayes and Dan Reeves as the best linebacker they ever coached.. Last I ran the numbers, assuming California 33% renewable hydrogen requirement, using best case hydrogen numbers, my gasoline fueled Prius had a lower (edit: it was actually slightly higher) carbon footprint than a Toyota Mirai (the most comparable hydrogen fuel cell car).

The only exceptions to this act were given to the Native Americans but only if their culture had already used eagles in many of their customs and ceremonies. Tbh alot of the time he starts to look downright exhausted after the 60th. Lay Down Sod for an Instantly Green LawnLaying down sod is the fastest and most efficient way to create a new lawn, instantly transforming a barren patch of dirt into a lush green grass.

The excess water left on the ice is squeegeed off with a rubber blade (known as a towel) at the back end of the machine (G) and vacuumed up. You child's science fair project is a familiar example of project based learning (PBL). Concurrent Jurisdiction Laws are similar in that the defendant may be charged in either a juvenile or criminal court based on the concurrent jurisdictional laws.

cheap football jerseys As the afternoon wore on, chill began to set in. Even the modifiers for the starch to make it a chemical guessing game for your system. That a big can of worms they are going to have to deal with because they didn even attempt to contain the situation in house.. cheapjerseys

cheap nhl jerseys Reporter: This night launching her flagship restaurant here in her adopted hometown of San Francisco. Many of these owls weigh between 2 and 5.5 pounds. Also at this point Ronnie football club Manchester United were 2007 FA Community Shield winners, in 1st place of Premier League with 77 points, eliminated from the Carling Cup by Coventry City in the 3rd round FA Cup by eventual winners Portsmouth in the 6th Round. cheap jerseys china

cheap nhl jerseys If you play DPS, you're expendable, just a number to everyone, even other DPS; tanks suffer when DPS step out of line for whatever reason, or if the healer is a cunt; and whether or not you're a decent healer, you have to deal with tanks who think they can pull the whole instance without you and then think /you/ are the problem, like you're too much of an egomaniac to do your job, as if they didn't think they were doing it themselves.. cheap nhl jerseys

Feels useless in EOS but it not cause I see plenty of Saryns doing fine. The England national team went to train in Switzerland which has a high altitude in order to acclimatise them to South African altitude for the 2010 world cup.. Trump may not actually even know! But that isn the same as saying "a tiny tiny little fraction of Michael Cohen work on Trump behalf was legal the rest business.".

cheap nhl jerseys It only been recently that we been able to make boats light enough and powerful enough to regularly sail at speeds beyond TWS thanks to large sail plans lightweight materials and a movable righting moment. I was an assistant coach the previous four years. cheap jerseys china

cheap mlb jerseys Because it against a man, doesn make it funny.. If the muscles are weak they cannot support the knee joint properly or absorb a shock. Unfortunately, if you are encroaching (intersecting) the wall when we spawn the new collision, the Server will push you out, but your client side replication will not. cheap mlb jerseys

From the sample list above, you can infer that practically 100 of games will be XPA.It would be unthinkable that Microsoft would skip a PC version of Halo 6 GoW 4 (an AAA FPS) was XPA, so there no reason to think Halo 6 (an AAA FPS) would skip the platform.

cheap football jerseys Just making yourself look immature and brat like. Due to the economy doing better since 2008, more people there are sending kids to private schools. Now the van has to make an emergency stop which might fail and was an unnecessary risk.Anyway, bad cyclist, bad van driver, lucky everyone involved (assuming the cyclist got away with only minor injuries)KBXZ 4 points submitted 12 days agoListen, and listen well. cheap football jerseys

cheap jerseys china The decision, first reported by the Baltimore Sun, signals the end of Ravens specific programming, including preseason games, pre and postgameshows and Training Camp Daily, on CSN. I mean, there has been zero indication that he holds racist beliefs outside of those generally attributed to conservatives cheap jerseys china.
SUo71pnwhl

cheap ncaa jerseys 0-1-0-1-228124 wholesale jerseys china

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » Dom Abr 29, 2018 5:20 am

The bill specifically denies the executive branch the right to use the funds for anything aside from what they are allocated for in HR 5230. She doesn't wear if a sweater is bigger than her size and refuses to wear and said it is not hers. Just because people being wildly taken advantage of by corporate entities is commonplace doesn make it ok.

cheap china jerseys It is of utmost importance to nurture one's reading and writing skills, before mastering the art of speaking. I think this is as good as the heat get and we can play so much better. Before Gaddafi was toppled. Power initially came from the 1.5 liter version of the corporate overhead valve four, rated at 78 horsepower and good for nearly 100 mph in magazine road tests (of cars that were probably tweaked a bit). cheap china jerseys

cheap mlb jerseys The official mission statement is, "to transform the understanding and treatment of mental illnesses through basic and clinical research, paving the way for prevention, recovery and cure." More specifically the NIMH aims to achieve these objectives:. cheap mlb jerseys

Divide the mushroom and spinach mixture evenly between the 4 pizza bases and spread it out nicely. After that, try to experiment as well, to find your own that you feel is best. Intended to appear centuries old at completion, it is absolutely rife with architectural detail and elaborate accents.

cheap jerseys china Administration failed to support me, and the counselling centre sent me away, telling me that because I still attended my lectures, I was obviously fine. Not everyone is a freeloader.MrAbodi 1 point submitted 26 days agoIt is as bad as that, and specifically on ps4, cross play with pc which obviously have easy access to keyboards.All of this is stuff I've experienced regularly in the last 5 months.Honesty I can't even count how many times I've been told to kill myself.It's not every game, but honestly I would say I have a bad community experience 20% of games. cheap chian jerseys

Check your seeds once or twice each day to see if they have started. That said, i believe in my cats. So I keep looking at pics of her and she reminds me of this chick I went to high school with, right? And so I shoot her a message just to see what she up to.

cheap mlb jerseys On a late summer afternoon in Adidas Village, a complex of five Rubik's cube like buildings with colorful, tile faades on the east side of Portland, Oregon, a brood of young footwear designers gathered in a second floor common area for the final presentation of an outgoing summer intern. cheap football jerseys

wholesale jerseys I agree. Has two strains in the ground that will be harvested between March and April. Just doesn work out unfortunately, not without government subsidies.Now big content creators like Netflix use the VAST majority of bandwidth requiring more infrastructure to be put into the ground, the basic argument is that since they are using so much bandwidth, they should pay more. cheap jerseys

I keep a large supply of colors available at all times but, you can start with just the colors you need for your horse. Most cameras need a maximum aperture on a lens/teleconverter combo of f5.6 to autofocus, since the maximum aperture of a 28 300 is usually f5.6 and adding even a 1.5x tele converter makes the aperture the equivalent of an f8 lens making autofocus impossible (although you can still focus manually).

cheap nba jerseys When Colgate was cancelled in May 1956, Woody and Harlene moved back to New York, where Woody did freelance work $100 per minute for comic monologue material. That is why she fought spiritedly to have him expelled. I wasn saying he was OP. Should I be looking at the 20 30 mans? You still get that excitement level to a degree and you don have to have a perfect lineup to win and you will hopefully not be going against the big guns who have a ton of entries in there. cheap nba jerseys

cheap jerseys wholesale The finish order is determined by when a runner's torso crosses the line, and the photo at the finish Monday night left no room for debate.. He in there right now, looking up at the smiling sun. Whenever you want to leave. To prepare for this, you can join a one day course at a racing school, though this is optional cheap jerseys wholesale.
G7PAk6U0BH

wholesale jerseys 0-20-0-20-240074 wholesale jerseys

Notapor edEfyBQlAG » Mar May 01, 2018 4:55 am

American families did their share buying war bonds and growing "victory gardens" including my then 14 year old Mom who still had her official thank you letter for her Scranton, Pennsylvania plot of lettuce and tomatoes when she died more than 60 years later.

wholesale football jerseys I also knew I wanted to get back home to my loved ones, so miss me with the bullshit, please. Ronaldo's redemption arrived in 2002, when he scored both goals as Brazil beat Germany 2 0 to lift the World Cup for a fifth time.. The "E" is the final step and reminds the individual to totally separate himself from the situation of a period of time if high levels of anger are not subsiding.. wholesale football jerseys

cheap china jerseys Think of it less like a break or "break" and more like a unique way to develop your skills as an engineer. It was enough for me. Friends were a waste of time to my parents (though they had friends as adults of course).. Whenever I undergo sleep paralysis in the middle of the night, my mind is filled with terror. cheap china jerseys

wholesale jerseys I've asked many psychics and mediums whether they hear voices, see images or feel certain things. Apparently waving flags, hearing speeches, eating barbecue, and watching fireworks really does make people think differently about what it means to be an American.. wholesale jerseys

Sweaty or clammy skin may occur with or without a fever.. Our aim is to live at peace with everyone as much as possible (Romans 12:18).. It is when the physician presses the center of the heel, that he finds a painful area. It covered 13 acres of land and measured 481 meters in height.

wholesale jerseys china Within the realms of mental health disorders, some people may have periods of paranoia, but certainly the majority will feel vulnerable at times. Problem is, he been here for a while. Moses then described the land and laid out borders.. All of that went down the drain when we finally made LCS. cheap jerseys china

cheap authentic jerseys I heard B4nny say that pyro 100% viable right now, but only as a quick mention in one of his videos. One example is the entire state of California does require state identification to vote, but require no proof of citizenship. Whether you need to stay connected to the the office, family or friends or your favorite Tweeples on Twitter, you can stay connected on the go and on the road with Apple's iPhone.. cheap nba jerseys

wholesale jerseys china Sure OP was a bit faster but if I the dude he chasing, I not too worried, just need to strike every opportunity at high ground. The stat that will be hardest to obtain for him is assists. I feel like a lot of criticism of a thing comes down to some preconceived notion that people developed, and by and large, people make judgments without digging into real content and context.. cheap football jerseys

It was a box a meter long (a little bit more than 3 feet long) with all kinds of cans of different beers.. Before he knows it he meets sibling duo Patrick and Sam. In these cases a more aggressive secondary treatment plan may be advised.. The piece of music known as 'Greensleeves' has survived for 400 years and is as familiar today as it has ever been.

To me it feels pretty challenging up to nearly the end, despite the game being a decent bit longer with the base mod it the only total war that I consistently see games through to the finish.. I bought a 2 year old Ford Focus with 22k miles on the clock about 8 years ago it's now my wife's and has over 100k miles on.

If the bottle is leaked and has been left for a period of time, it may not be safe to drink because anything can be contaminated in it such microbial growth and algae. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. And one more reason I never want/need to use the thunderlord as it means I couldn use the supercell.

cheap nfl jerseys I look at Kopitar in LA. Im totally fine with us not being good. From what people were really thinking about here. I mean you need to have some foundation to have a discussion. Truth, honesty and fairness anchored everything we do, When these kids know that and it is consistantly applied you would be amazed how much things work out. cheap nfl jerseys

Take your time, there is a zen and relaxation to building your art. The most prominent aspect on which an ancient Egyptian mind seems to have made its mark was the invention of a writing system the hieroglyphs. Of course many alt coins may also fail, or see their price fall over time so this is a high risk, high reward endeavour.
edEfyBQlAG

18-18-18-18-13362 cheap jerseys china

Notapor G7PAk6U0BH » Mié May 02, 2018 5:07 pm

There is a lot of very angry people farm subsidies but because they been in place so long, its hard to whip people into a frenzy. The other fact we need to live with is you not a participant in gun related violence until you are. If the drop chance was high enough that everyone got a red every 100 hours played it.

To Guatemalans, their native costumes are their identity. I got to deal with it. This book is meant to be read aloud. Moreover, through the recent launch of diamond auctions by Teletrade, GMAI will now have the ability to reach out into the international marketplace for expansion.

Though in the traditional culture most divisions were based on religion, the commonalities are seen in common interests in sports, shared history, geographical conditions, occupations, lifestyles, food, and dress. That is how infrastructure can facilitate access cheap baskball jerseys to better education..

You do realize that writing something is actually easier than recording and editing a decent video, right? You also do realize that monetization of videos tends to much easier to do than monetization of text articles. Even if I hadn taken it out of the package yet, an iPhone 4 would seem sluggish compared to the new iPhones.

But his performance makes it impossible not to consider whether Roethlisberger's retirement talk came out of doubt cheap jerseys in his ability at age 35.. "Where are the other fan faces? And why is this a racial issue?" Our Native American peers yelled back, a few of them in tears, that we were being insensitive and ignorant for not understanding that the Redskin name was hurtful and damaging to their community..

Also, the whole FYI about concrete roads https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/ben-ijalana-jersey-c_109.html
vs asphalt in this thread is anywhere from painfully misleading to flat out wrong. A good example take a classical black and white nautical striped fitted knit top, and mixed it up with a long below the hips fitted black three quarter length sleeve button cardigan, and ends with a black flare a cheap jerseys line skirt to complete the outfit.

Concern for the environment is essential for society to thrive in the future. I couldn say anything because I knew if I did my mother would literally kill herself. Stretching is good to prevent cramps. For an artist, every day of his life is a fte of beauty and empowerment.

They could even say they agree with those complaints. Interesting thing i been reading about today; a theory that "voids" within star clusters could be Chris Harper Jersey
a footprint cheap football jerseys of type III civilisations. Each group will decide which tool cheap baskball jerseys would most efficiently get the food at each station.

Ideally, immediately after your race you would want to be warming down for 10 or 20 minutes, Jared Crick Jersey
get out, focus on your next event, 10 20 minutes of warming up for your that race. Very soon there were several mysterious deaths among the people involved with the opening of the tomb of King Tut.

LiveNOW Panthers vs Cardinals football live stream Free Coverage: TV Schedule, Kick Off Time, Odds and Point Spread, Preview on your PC, Laptop, smartphones, iPhone, iPad, iOS or Tablet. I also been personally discouraged from participating because of the amount of nasty comments/responses I gotten from much of the community that complaining (not you!).

She might think I foresaw the future. And I cant express enough Thank you about this, I expected way less information and got way more than I thought.Finally, If Babe Herman Jersey
ure willing Dwight Howard Jersey
to answer this, no cheap baskball jerseys need tho, whats ur opinion about hitting a wall on my time, would this be my limit? Do people have to be talented/gifted to go even further or perfect practise makes u perfect over time?Of course it matters what sensitivity you use.

I'd make sure that this is respected by visiting the local hospitals to file a form with all institutions along your commute (legal requirements vary by state in the US and by countries).. However, if he can keep up defensively then I think that alone is enough reason to send him back to juniors, that overrides speed/skill/size at this point in his hockey career.
G7PAk6U0BH

20-1-20-1-78162 wholesale nfl jerseys

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » Mié May 02, 2018 10:16 pm

Brainstorming and the Delphi technique were employed to identify possible risks that could affect the A High Tech Internet store project. He won't get anywhere near the maximum. For an Esbat, I go with something white or silver. Small, homey touches such as these often make all the difference to kids and mothers who have almost nothing..

The most important factor in any kind of military engagement lies in air/space superiority. The ancient, hard bound monstrosity was the cheap nfl jerseys length and width of a person. We don want chests to be funneled down to only wholesale nfb jerseys a few heroes left at any point. Along the same lines as the first example, Example 2 plays off two articles being related to a single graphic in someway.

In fact, they given up 154 in 42 games, good for dead last in the NHL. Kevin Leman in his book, THE FIRSTBORN ADVANTAGE, both only and oldest children are considered firstborns and they have characteristics in common such as leadership, being conscientious, high self confidence being responsible, and organized.

They recognize the sanctity of rules and that they have to play by them and cannot make up new ones to a game. They have no grandkids nor do any of their kids seem to be interested in kids. One thing that really surprised me is that the average life expectancy of an ant is only 45 60 days.

This!! I used to hate yoga because I would cheap jerseys china get bored and my mind would wander. What drives me up the wall is the selective narrative. People can twist the truth (reality) all they want, that doesn't make what they say/do right. That (clearly) did not work, but the next day I brushes it off and laughed about it with everyone.

It took some getting used to at first, but I found it wholesale nfl jerseys very refreshing and entertaining to focus on directing fewer, powerhouse units on the battlefield as opposed to micro ing everything.. He was crawling to this gas station. Pfitz gives HR zones for all of the run types with GA being 70 81% of max HR.

He then became sheath to a coiled sword in the hopes that someday, the first flame would be linked once more." The Ashen One is far from unknown; all NPC seem to recognize you immediately.. "Here you pizza," I say. I wondering if the mother acted as if she didn know who the bio wholesale nfl jerseys father was and indicated on the documents.

You most likely have to increase Kony Ealy Jersey
stopping power using a lab approved brake upgrade and your chassis has to be able to withstand the increased power. They grow on trees and rocks but can also spread to partially shaded yards. My opinion and clearly not a legal opinion is that the owner does not have the automatic right to lease.

More on that later.. Sherlock did this by squeezing the ball in his armpit (a well known magician's trick). But, when the winds are whipping the lake into mini whitecaps and your 4wt is not punching through to where the fish are, it a problem. Ah. Now popular services like Spotify and Pandora let users stream music from anywhere, and Amazon and Apple are encouraging people to store their digital libraries in the cloud..

Gifting 5% of your yearly salary isnt something the average person can do.. You could make anything full auto using that, and cheap nfl jerseys while I wouldn normally endorse using it features, I think you get a pass if it allows you to play with whatever weapons you like without pain.

I went in depth replying to your other comment. Second, you can target one monster in your Graveyard, then change Tragoedia's level https://www.nyjetsfanonline.com/jeremy-kerley-jersey-c_39.html
to that monster's level. I guess its not that simple, but imagine how awesome it would be to have your linux server as a workstation extention for your macbook pro or any other TB3 enabled laptop, no matter OS :) I mean, portability is already out the window with the various eGPU boxes, why Babe Herman Jersey
not use a conventional tower to house the resources? :D.

If I'm able to effectively help just one person (that includes you, Dink96) then I've surely reached my goal. You will also see a Decrease in the Private sector's Bank of $12 B Ben Braden Jersey
with Marvin Williams Jersey
a similar increase in the Public sector's Bank (the US Treasury); this is in the table Labeled BALANCE SHEET.
HuLPivEzQt

Hawks look into Fifa bribery cheap china jerseys

Notapor HuLPivEzQt » Mié May 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Use herbal soap to prevent irritating your sores. Josie: "And then he said all of a sudden [Michael] just started to bum rush him. For every question, write a 1 if your answer is "rarely/never," 2 if your answer is "sometimes," or 3 if it is "often/always." Answer as truthfully as you can, trying to think about the big picture as you do, and not just how you're feeling today..

Given our past, violence as a means of conflict resolution is now embedded in our psyche; our history attests to this. Vanna, in 1982. Pregnancy can happen at any time. I can have a good day at work, and be social, but when I come Cameron Hunt Jersey
home and take off my bra, my sociability is turned off.

Is similarly of faith. Over time, the small Viking raiding parties grew into armies. My mom refused to let me call 911 because just the ride in the ambulance alone would've cost too much for us. Oakland's Boog, who hit his first career home run on Monday just a few yards from where his nickname sake has sold pit beef, turkey and pork sandwiches for the past 25 years, chowed down on some Boog's BBQ while chatting with the 1970 American League MVP.

I think I got your ticket. I try to put in as many details as I can, like date, venue, duration, chair, visitors, etc. This fourth quarter could be really good. The other walks away still yelling cheap nhl jerseys at him telling him that he is calling the cops. The URL and the brand was theirs..

Its because of that guaranteed pay that i can cheap baskball jerseys afford to spend time working. It even has its own organization called the World Minigolf Sport Federation or WMF which sounds impressive. Reporter: The keys are back open. In order to film them I need to travel, but not just travel.

But as it stands, it definitely a cheaper way for schools to get people into the air.bobandy47VAN NHL 1 point submitted 1 day agoIf you really want it to be fun, make sure you put it right Vontarrius Dora Jersey
in their skates. I used to sell video game consoles,I brought up the inflation factor EVERY sale.

You say your parents do not take your passion for cheapjerseys video games very seriously, but I honestly think they are https://www.indianapoliscoltsonline.com/67-jeremy-vujnovich-jersey-c_3.html
taking it seriously. In the ways of a Comanche woman, she cut her hair short, as a sign of mourning.. When the field of psychology cheap jerseys china was in its infancy in the late 19th and early 20th century, medical professionals didn't have the tools to properly examine how the body accounted for certain mental phenomena.

The one I remember was "Prince Willy Bunker". There are a couple of comments on here decrying the fact that don stand a chance against the targeted marketing. I alway tell people If you just spend a liitel time in europe, you would get the urge to punch out every politian cite,state federal.

You will, however, want to indicate cheap china jerseys your eventual plans somewhere on your college application. With dragonstone being cheap jerseys
one of the rarest and most valuable substances in existence. The gingerbread cowboy wholesale nfb jerseys starts on the coyote's tail, then climbs to his back, and lulled by a feeling of false safety, ends up on the coyote's nose.

He wrote twelve novels, many fictional short stories and some non fiction books. She also met with the UN Country Teams, as well as the donor community in every country and had engagements with local media outlets.. Everything we select and decide to change needs to be filed into the Department of Insurance for that state.

1 Alabama. You will be amazed at the variety of inflatables you can rent. "But, https://www.denverbroncosonline.com/shakir-soto-jersey-c_68.html
you know, of course they have to sit back and apologize, because it's politically correct to apologize. The feeling becomes comforting and you have little else to feel comfortable about so it becomes almost like a security blanket to wrap yourself in some silly article of clothing.

Also insisted the word meant from the sea and asked how it was okay for blacks to call whites that while the K word was frowned upon.. This lengthy book features poems and beautiful illustration of sea creatures and land animals.. Alcohol is a depressant, which means it can disrupt that balance, affecting our thoughts, feelings and actions and sometimes our long term mental health.
HuLPivEzQt

Re: Simular ParamArray

Notapor 20180912yuanyuan » Vie Mar 15, 2019 4:54 am

kate spade handbags
fitflops outlet
true religion outlet store
yeezy shoes
red bottoms
true religion jeans
christian louboutin shoes
true religion outlet store
coach factory outlet online